General Skywalker

Solobobo11
8 posts Member
edited October 2019
g
Post edited by Solobobo11 on

Replies

• If he's truly maxed, he should have absolutely no issue in arena. Unsure of your team composition (hopefully either him leading all 501st or under Padme) but, having seen many, many battles from all sorts of compositions, GAS should be winning heavily. He isn't perfect and is still beatable, but he isn't pathetic.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    This guy doesn't seem to be disappointed or struggling: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/ditjuu/arena_mayhem_with_r7_general_skywalker/

What do you think is the difference?

(17,700 was a minimum to enter, not an advertisement.)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    You should also keep in mind we may not have all the pieces to his ultimate meta squad yet. More may come that makes him better, and you will be one the few who has him at that level.
  • TL;DR: I'm mad my wallet didn't make me invincible.
  • Can I see your roster?
  • I tried as a leader for the 501st and got decimated in the top 20.
    Currently he is under Padmé.

It’s zzPadmé G13 R7, zGMY G13 R2, zGK G13 R7, zJKA G13 R7, zzGAS G13 R7
  • @Bulldog1205 I’m being serious not hyperbolic.
  • @Nothingface Invincible? Is that what I said? I would settle for competitive lol
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Only 2 of the zetas? Which ones?
  • Solobobo11 wrote: »
    I tried as a leader for the 501st and got decimated in the top 20.
    Currently he is under Padmé.

It’s zzPadmé G13 R7, zGMY G13 R2, zGK G13 R7, zJKA G13 R7, zzGAS G13 R7

That's not the group he's going to share the most synergy with.

So, is that really a fair assessment at this time?

I have him too... not like you though. But - I've messed around and he isn't as awesome outside of leading the 501st. For me. Yet. And I wouldn't think it's fair to assess until I had mine at the level you have yours.

Why aren't you using him with the 501st?

• @Liath thanks for sharing the video, I like indigo... I haven’t seen that video yet. I’m curious what mods he’s playing against. Our arena, like most I presume, is pretty competitive and creative with their team compositions (Malak w GMY and or BA)
  • Can I see your 501st? Are they full zeta and such? I asking because I want to know what to look forward to. It will be a while, for me, but my Clones are almost there.

https://swgoh.gg/p/671797632/
  • @taquillasun all 501st are G13 and R2-5 and 6* mods
    @taquillasun all 501st are G13 and R2-5 and 6* mods

Gosh man, it's a tough call. I'd expect a new character like GAS to win the majority of the time against DR teams as long as relic level and zeta level was equal.

At the same time, you'd hope that a character this powerful would be able to "play up" a bit -- even from a lesser Relic stand point.

I watched the testing Mobile gamer did and those folks... It seemed like they had few issues dispatching DR teams.

Hmmm.... I guess I'll just have to learn from you guys along the way as to what works and what doesn't.

Thanks for the info!
  • I’ve tried many team compositions ... zzPadmè is the most effective so far.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Solobobo11 wrote: »
    @Bulldog1205 I’m being serious not hyperbolic.

Did a post get removed or something?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Bulldog got removed :D
    Btw, was he unbanned or what?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Bulldog got removed :D

Not gonna lie, to be honest, I laughed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'm sorry..... you're mad because you have only two zetas? On a four zeta character? And he isn't performing perfectly in top 20? Your gear relics are good but that's the same as having a maxed Malak but with no zetas... honestly, I don't understand why you'd complain without a good model.
  • @DarthNekros who said anything about mad? If you don’t have solutions move on to another discussion.
    @DarthNekros who said anything about mad? If you don’t have solutions move on to another discussion.

A solution would be to fully max the character you're complaining about.....
    @DarthNekros who said anything about mad? If you don’t have solutions move on to another discussion.

Your entire post was talking about how disappointed and upset you were that your investment (which you haven't completed yet) wasn't panning out. You didn't explicitly say "mad", but it's easily inferred. As the comment above points out, fully maxing the character would give you the results you're searching for, which one can easily infer from what I said.

Just admit you done messed up, lick your wounds and move on. You were wrong, it's okay, it happens to everyone. Add those other two zetas and watch the sparks fly.
    g

gg