the Stun Gun appearance in GE store, they are barely there now

jayjonbeach
697 posts Member
edited October 2019
It really seems that every time they add something to the store, Guns show up less and less. First Negotiator and Malak, now GS.

Have been playing since 2016 and never seen a drought this bad, really don't think it is RNG

I have checked every refresh, and have seen Guns TWICE in one month. FFS, there is no where else to get them fix this already people have been complaining for years now worse than ever!

ps - seen them only once or twice in shard store in this same time frame, totally ridiculous

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I've been playing for years and I've never seen a more plentiful supply of them.

Looks like it's just you bud.
  • Options
    I oftenly take stunguns from shard store, every several days I think. Never counted how much from GE store but I buy there too.

Collected around 100 since relics. Though I do not focus on them now and just buy when I see them not for crystals.
  • Options
    It really seems that every time they add something to the store, Guns show up less and less. First Negotiator and Malak, now GS.
    Their spot moved with the new additions but they don't seem to show up any more or less randomly than before
    Have been playing since 2016 and never seen a drought this bad, really don't think it is RNG
    What then? Gremlins? Gnomes? House Elves?
    I have checked every refresh, and have seen Guns TWICE in one month. FFS, there is no where else to get them
    * Shard store
    * Shipments
    * Weekly Shipments
    * fleet node
    * 4 DS nodes
    * 2 raids
    ps - seen them only once or twice in shard store in this same time frame, totally ridiculous
    I thought you said there was "no where else to get them"
  • Options
    They want you to buy them from Weekly Shipments. Lots of them in there.
  • Options
    You can have all the ones that show in my GET store
    I don't even need to look at it for the next several months
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Nope, not in 2 raids, only Rancor. Also, Rancor only gives salvage, no full pieces.
    The SWGoH game client begs to differ...
    b2rhvae7r81o.png
    And it’s not worth paying the 50k ally points for those stun guns, it’s a rip off
    That is entirely your call but they are available in that store, for crystals and sometimes also for ally points.
    Sure but that is not the only way either. I have actually been farming them from 10pt DS nodes recently and it wasn't bad at all. Doesn't have the instant gratification of buying them but it's a more efficient use of crystals.
  • Options
    If they were in shard shop more often it would ease my gear crunch a ton. They appear about once a week for me. Takes about a month to get 50 without using crystals.
  • Balthasar666
    254 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Nope, not in 2 raids, only Rancor. Also, Rancor only gives salvage, no full pieces.
    The SWGoH game client begs to differ...
    b2rhvae7r81o.png
    And it’s not worth paying the 50k ally points for those stun guns, it’s a rip off
    That is entirely your call but they are available in that store, for crystals and sometimes also for ally points.
    Sure but that is not the only way either. I have actually been farming them from 10pt DS nodes recently and it wasn't bad at all. Doesn't have the instant gratification of buying them but it's a more efficient use of crystals.

that is because you get rancor loot in hsr up to tier5
    so i dont need to argue how useful it is to go back to t5 if you can do heroic
    so realistically you dont get stun guns in the sith raid
  • Options
    I took them all.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    GBahia03 wrote: »
    I took them all.

I knew it!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

And where else you use that point?

• Options
    Ratinira wrote: »

Ever heard of bronziums cards?
  • Options

You're not spending them to get character shards through bronzium to trade in and get G13 pieces?

You're not spending them to get low level gear through bronzium so you can use at the jawa crafter?

What are you doing with.... you're buying 5 stun pieces because- -- and you're making this point, because they are scarce else where and you know this.
  • Options

You're not spending them to get character shards through bronzium to trade in and get G13 pieces?

You're not spending them to get low level gear through bronzium so you can use at the jawa crafter?

What are you doing with.... you're buying 5 stun pieces because- -- and you're making this point, because they are scarce else where and you know this.

No, I have 450k cantina/gw/arena tokens for shard store. It is much-much more stable then random shards from bronzimium.
    Low gear drop from there is very random too and I dont have patience to spend all 700k ally points to opening cards.
    So yes, all I do with them is buying stunguns. Or other things from there.
    And I buy them from there because +10 stunguns are better then+0.
  • Options
    No, I have 450k cantina/gw/arena tokens for shard store. It is much-much more stable then random shards from bronzimium.
    Low gear drop from there is very random too and I dont have patience to spend all 700k ally points to opening cards.
    You're leaving a ton of free gear on the table hanging on to all those tokens and points. There are piles of good gear in shard shop these days. I never let any of my cantina/gw/ally currencies get over 1000, I spend them on shard shop gear. Arena tokens have been going to cap ship mats.

Spending 700k ally points would take ages, but you'd get a boatload of shards to be converted into gear. Consider installing an emulator on your PC which allows for button taps to be automated. Then let it run overnight opening your bronziums. And start spending those other tokens.

• Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    You're leaving a ton of free gear on the table hanging on to all those tokens and points. There are piles of good gear in shard shop these days. I never let any of my cantina/gw/ally currencies get over 1000, I spend them on shard shop gear. Arena tokens have been going to cap ship mats.

Spending 700k ally points would take ages, but you'd get a boatload of shards to be converted into gear. Consider installing an emulator on your PC which allows for button taps to be automated. Then let it run overnight opening your bronziums. And start spending those other tokens.

Yes, there are a lot of good gear in shard shop and I buy everything I need from there. Or everything I want. But not everything I see. I dont collect tokens on purpose, I just spend less then receive in total.
    I can install memy and open cards. But I dont see the sense of doing so)
  • Options
    Buy Them ... Nothing is free in this game or farm for years...
  • Options
    And when I say years, it means years now ...
    2 refresh for the same result ...
    It's disgusting ...
    e6io1yp9wq24.jpg
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    12 is not a relevant sample size.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »