Droideka

I have seen some people put crit chance and crit damage mods to his kit. How can he crit when the basic and special explanation he can't crit faster opponent? And most of the time opponent is faster than Droideka. Am I missing something here?

Replies

• lolz
    89 posts Member
    You are right. They are probably just following the in-game mod recommendations. Droideka needs offense mods since he cant crit. Additionalal, it needs protection since it has protection recovery and slow speed since its dmg scales as per the difference in speed.
  • They probably put the mods with highest attack. As bonus sets almost unrelated to droideka(except same attack), they put the highest. Just my thoughts. Of may be they are mistaken
  • His basic can crit on it's own. It's the additional damage based on speed differential that can't crit.

Case 1 - attacks a character with equal or lower speed than itself- damages once with normal crit-capable damage.

Case 2 - attacks a character with higher speed than itself - damages twice: once with normal crit-capable damage and then again with speed-variable true damage.
  • 486gmru9z5in.png
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I'ma let you in on a secret:

Most people suck at modding.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I think someone once made a post on how it was better to mod droideka like a normal attacker and ignore his whole let enemy take turns thing. Not sure if he was on to something or not