Sick and tired

I am sick and tired of gear not being available after 3 years.
I am sick and tired of being a relic 7 team and losing to a g12 mirror match bc of SPEED luck of mods.
I am sick and tired of trash rewards from raids.
I am sick and tired of silence from CG.
I am sick and tired of sometimes having nothing to do in game unless i spend crystals.
I am sick and tired of those that defend how horrible everything has become.
I am sick and tied of not having fun and this game feeling a chore.
....if you don't listen to us we will all end up leaving and we will remember how you treated us for all your future projects.

Replies

• Options
    mazewindoo wrote: »
    I am sick and tired of being a relic 7 team and losing to a g12 mirror match bc of SPEED luck of mods.
    I am sick and tired of sometimes having nothing to do in game unless i spend crystals.
    ....if you don't listen to us we will all end up leaving and we will remember how you treated us for all your future projects.

I am sick and tired of being so darn sick and tired!
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    mazewindoo wrote: »

I am sick and tired of being so darn sick and tired!

me too
  • Options
    You will know when you are calm ... at peace ... passive.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I'm tired, but feel ok otherwise
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I have a slight cough. Otherwise fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm sick & tired of never ending CMs and having to check my phone time & time & time again waiting for platoons to be filled so I can deploy & be done, and for next section to open in TW so I can get in a few attacks so I don't have to hear so & so only had three offensive wins. The game has gone beyond absurd in the lengths they expect us to stare into our phones. Getting really really really old.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sick & tired of never ending CMs and having to check my phone time & time & time again waiting for platoons to be filled so I can deploy & be done, and for next section to open in TW so I can get in a few attacks so I don't have to hear so & so only had three offensive wins. The game has gone beyond absurd in the lengths they expect us to stare into our phones. Getting really really really old.

Legit suggestion here - if your guild thinks you are not playing enough, you might consider a more relaxed guild. Many guilds do not hassle players about these sorts of things, and the ones that do are usually looking for only the most committed members. This is not a criticism of your play style, it's just a suggestion that your play style may not fit the guild you are in.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Right on about the guild. Pressure's no fun find a guild that fits your style of play. A little less reward is better than a pressure of disappointment. A guild is a team effort, and a daily log in to see what's going with your members, is alertful, common, and appreciative. But none the less, no matter what you do, do find a guild to be in. Because the galaxy is immense, and going alone is not an option. Having a guild helps you to gear up for some of the challenges that awaits. If you're not in one, you don't know what you're missing. Eventually you will need to be in one, or certain rewards to stay compatible, will not be in your favor! Just a thought though, you can disregard and play however you like alright... Play and try to have fun, and when all if failed, might be time to move on and try something else. Remember, it's not supposed to be easy, if it was don't think anybody of us would be playing it. If you still find yourself all mad up and cursing sh-t out, then you're still in the game... Luck out guys!
  • darthbyenchilada
    192 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Legit suggestion here - if your guild thinks you are not playing enough, you might consider a more relaxed guild. Many guilds do not hassle players about these sorts of things, and the ones that do are usually looking for only the most committed members. This is not a criticism of your play style, it's just a suggestion that your play style may not fit the guild you are in.

My comment was on the peeps in the 4.5-5m gp range r seemingly checking out of the game. That's where the hold up is coming from. Seems like there's a lot of burnout from the OG's. Just wanna crush raids & call it a day. Not everyone of course.