• Queue outrage
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I think it's there just for fun if you have already got him

Edit:
    Didn't realise it actually have new shards lol has to be a bug
    Post edited by Saada on
  • ****, whose stupid idea was that?!. So i wasted my guild currency for nothing. I could have saved those for something else, esp these currency is difficult to get.
  • calm down you hyperactive mug.

Probably a bug.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    This is messed up. It clearly says "1st time", but still rewards the shards.
  • newbornFL wrote: »
    calm down you hyperactive mug.

Probably a bug.

That’s a pretty astronomical bug if people are getting another 145 shards.
  • Still a bug.
  • 2 x 75 = 150. Rage obviously affects arithmetic
  • unknown.png
    Yeah.. I'm not totally **** but a little... I could have saved a lot of GET for GAS if I knew...
  • Looks like the previous progression in the event is lost.
    I've got 6* Malak, but the events said i haven't done both tiers (zero stars).
    Maybe a gift for all the missed love in the last months.
  • DerKaisert wrote: »
    Maybe a gift for all the missed love in the last months.
    More a big punch in the throat.

• Probably a bug.... but of course I will play it
  • I just got the 90 shards I needed for the 7*. if it's a bug then bye bye 7*. we will see what happens
    most probably a bug,will be fixed.

The funny thing about this bug is that it’s going to reward people that hoarded their GET1 for GAS and waited on Malak. Now they’ll get malak an extra 150 shards and have to spend only 11.3k GET to finish him off compared to 70.3k GET to finish him off. Great 👍🏻
    calm down you hyperactive mug.

Probably a bug.

Calm down yet people are going to save almost 60k GET1 because of this bug. Good luck to the devs fixing this one ☝🏻
  • This is a truly rewarding event then! /sarcasm
  • It's pretty unfair to all those who spent their GET to buy his shards...
  • Grab it while it is bugged! :D
  • this is a punch in the face for everyone who had spended his get 1 tokens for malak to get him to 7 stars.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    If it really is a bug, the smart move from CG would be to pretend that it's intentional to lower the strain on GET for newer players. Really wondering what are they going to say, if anything at all.
  • I want my GET 1 Tokens back.
  • They better pull the plug on this event asap and remove these extra shards. It's not at all fair to those who spent half a years worth of GET1 on his shards to watch the Johnny come lately get him 7* without spending the GET1.
  • Dilanor
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I really hope this is fixed retroactivly....I have never complained on the forums and I played since release, but our guild canceled GEO TB 4 times in order to quickly get the shards for malak and went for Hoth (which is realllllllyyy boring) and now 150 shards are given for free? Really??? We lost 2 month worth of Geo TB and thousands of G1 currency in order to get all guilds malaks to 7 and know you give it away for free? Come on....dont f**** you loyal players....
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    got it😊
    Post edited by Vinniarth on
  • A much better solution would of course be to give 150 shards' worth of GET tokens to everyyone who has unlocked Malak. Might alleviate some of the general gear-shortage issues we've been having lately, along with the 5-star GAS debacle.
  • Maybe it's intentional and it's part of their plan to let newer players catch up? But whatever it is, it's a slap in the face for players who spent all that GET1 currency to actually farm him. I just 7* my Malak a week ago. Had I known that the third Malak event gives shards, I would have saved for GAS instead. I want my GET1 currency back, but I know that won't happen