GAS and my 2 cents

So i have GAS and i paid a lot to get him. It’s been a week since i got him and i dont feel very good about spending that much money. He’s absolutely useless because i used so much GET to get the other characters to gear they needed to get him. Here are my opinion of the whole thing.
1. The event wasn’t an epic style event. It was more like a legendary event. If GAS is like a raid boss then why did we fight the whole 501 instead of fighting an epic “Malak” like character.
2. Why is he 5* ? I can understand Malak was 5* because he was a support character for the legendary DR. So there were both a legendary and an epic character. For GAS it makes no sense. He’s alone. There are no other legendary characters. So if he is totally unique then why couldn’t he be 7* or at least be easy to star up ?
3. Those who do have him need him at least at r4. When DR came out he needed to be on par with jkr but GAS needs to be higher just to complete? Makes him seem weak and not very epic at all.
My over all feeling is disappointing. He’s not very epic at all. His event wasn’t epic. My heart didn’t pound. This whole thing males me feel pessimistic about spending big for the next epic character. When DR first came out i felt bad for paying for him but then Malak came out and lifted my spirits again so i felt GAS is a good investment but i dont think ARC is gonna change GAS team.