General Skywalker. (Not GAS!)

Prev1
This (GAS) thing is pretty annoying.. Lol. That's not this characters name! If y'all knew anything about SW, and how Ahnald so etiquettely puts it.. His name is General Skywalker!

Okay rant over aha. ;p

Just had to get this off my chest.

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    GAS is the officially sanctioned acronym. Sorry, not sorry.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You’re free to type that out every time you mention him but you’re not going to get everybody else to do so.
  • GenSkyGuy
  • I just call him GS, like GK, DR, JKR, GMY etc...don't see a need to add an A.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Its definitely GAS!
  • GAS! Because he's full of it! :smile:
  • colter92 wrote: »
    I just call him GS, like GK, DR, JKR, GMY etc...don't see a need to add an A.

Exactly! GS! It's even one letter short for all you geniuses!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    xPat3678x wrote: »
    colter92 wrote: »

And ambiguous to boot!
  • If we didn’t acronym him as GAS then how would people be able to say “I got GAS?”

I got GAS the other day. Unfortunately, I didn’t unlock general skywalker.
  • I like G$ personally. GA$ also works well!
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    GAS is more fun than GS, just like M.i.l.F is more fun than M.F or HMF. Stop trying to deny us our pleasures, this game is grindy enough as it is.
  • xPat3678x wrote: »

GS doesn’t really work since we have GS (Geonosian Soldier) and also GS/GSpy (Geonosian Spy). GAS might not be accurate but it avoids any complications with a third toon abbreviating to GS
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    He is GAS.

Get with the program or get outta f**ktown!

GS is Geo Soldier and has been since the game started.
  • Keydash1 wrote: »
    GAS is more fun than GS, just like M.i.l.F is more fun than M.F or HMF. Stop trying to deny us our pleasures, this game is grindy enough as it is.

When you put is that way! **** just made me laugh in meeting and get some weird looks.
  • M.i.L.F
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    @Jarvind identified him as Ganakin and he's right to do so because it sounds funny.

(this is how you correctly attribute something)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

GS doesn’t really work since we have GS (Geonosian Soldier) and also GS/GSpy (Geonosian Spy). GAS might not be accurate but it avoids any complications with a third toon abbreviating to GS

Yeah I guess you're right. You make a good point.

Don't forget about Gar Saxon!! Just kidding, no one ever even had the need to mention him
  • GSK would be the obvious acronym just as GSP would be for Geo Spy or GSO for Soldier.
  • I like the one say someone said to do it for all of the GS characters

GSky
    GSpy
    GSol
    GSaxon

Otherwise yes i agree GAS is stupid and not the proper one.
  • GS = Genosian Soldier
    GAS = General A. Skylwker
  • TMoney gave him his PROPER name..
    G$. It settles your issue while also referencing the insane cost to unlock him.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    General Anakin Skywalker GAS
    His initials for real, regardless of in game name.

Fun, and easy to tell apart from the geos
  • GAS
  • Daishi wrote: »
    TMoney gave him his PROPER name..
    G$. It settles your issue while also referencing the insane cost to unlock him.

Haha, right?! Everything seriously just costs wayyy too **** much!
  • TVF wrote: »
    @Jarvind identified him as Ganakin and he's right to do so because it sounds funny.

(this is how you correctly attribute something)

I like this lmao.
    And since ppl calling anakin ani...so Gani?
  • GAS
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    If you can’t work out GS from the context there’s something wrong. Geo soldier is hardly going to lead a clone team, Gar Saxon won’t be fitted into a padme team. Let your brains work to show context.

I would have continued using GS just to **** off people who think we all *have* to do things their way, but I actually like G$ so will switch to that instead LOL