General Skywalker. (Not GAS!)

2Next

Replies

• GAS GAS GAS, we're gonna step on the GAS (toniiiight)
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Ganakin is love. Ganakin is life.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Tiig wrote: »
    If you can’t work out GS from the context there’s something wrong. Geo soldier is hardly going to lead a clone team, Gar Saxon won’t be fitted into a padme team. Let your brains work to show context.

I would have continued using GS just to **** off people who think we all *have* to do things their way, but I actually like G$ so will switch to that instead LOL

I propose we work out countermeasures for further breaches of etiquette. It seems reasonable given the circumstances. I mean, after all, I have GAS.... Oops! Wasn't supposed to capitalize that. I don't have GAS, I just have gas.
  • Listening to the horribly written dialogue George Lucas failed at in the prequels gave me bad gas, so I'm OK with anything from the prequels being referred to as such.

"I don't like sand." "I like the water"
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Woodroward wrote: »
    General Anakin Skywalker GAS
    His initials for real, regardless of in game name.

Fun, and easy to tell apart from the geos

From that logic, we would have to call General Kenobi GOK or even better, GOWK to include Obi-Wan. :D
    Post edited by CadoaBane on
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    @CadoaBane
    From that logic, we would have to call General Kenobi GOS or even better, GOWS to include Obi-Wan.

bwuh? that makes no sense. Do you mean GOK or GOWK? Where the heck did the "S" come from?

On the other hand, early in his career he could have been "Commander Obi-Wan", which would allow us to play a COW with a lightsaber in the game...
  • @CadoaBane
    From that logic, we would have to call General Kenobi GOS or even better, GOWS to include Obi-Wan.

bwuh? that makes no sense. Do you mean GOK or GOWK? Where the heck did the "S" come from?

On the other hand, early in his career he could have been "Commander Obi-Wan", which would allow us to play a COW with a lightsaber in the game...

Lol you are right, I just edited my previous post to correct that little error. You could have imagined though that it was a typo due to being distracted^^.
  • People accept JTR for Rey (Jedi Training)
  • People accept JTR for Rey (Jedi Training)

always thought that was so weird
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Mkfly wrote: »
    GSK would be the obvious acronym just as GSP would be for Geo Spy or GSO for Soldier.

**** are you talking GSP is Georges St Pierre !

Why are we talking about George St. Pierre? He looks like a 10 year old child who aged to 40 in a day and he fights like one too. GSP is still Geo Spy, little George would be gsp, with lower case letters, because he's such a wimp.

We should talk about Michael Bisping if we're gonna talk about UFC he's a proper badass. Maybe CG could put him in the game, make it the next epic confrontation?
  • Gar Saxon, Geonosian Spy, Geonosian Soldier and GAS...
    B)
  • G$ for the win!!!
  • On the basis of how they're named in-game, GS and RJT are correct.

./thread
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    General Anakin Skywalker GAS
    His initials for real, regardless of in game name.

Fun, and easy to tell apart from the geos

From that logic, we would have to call General Kenobi GOK or even better, GOWK to include Obi-Wan. :D
    Tryxa wrote: »
    On the basis of how they're named in-game, GS and RJT are correct.

./thread

Combining my responses to both of these. By my logic, any title or name that is theirs will work just fine. Ideally it should be one that forms an acronym rather than an abbreviation so it can be easily pronounced as one syllable like GAS.

The 2 things that must be avoided at all costs are A: trying to create a single method for nicknaming every character in the game and B: going with their in game name like that's some kind of something we should care about (hint, it don't mean diddly especially since CG has this really irritating and stupid naming convention where they put the descriptor in the name after the actual name like Rey Jedi Training. Dumb **** way to say it. Put the adjective before the name like is proper: JTR.)
  • G$ for the win!!!

Agreed. I was using GSky until I saw G$. Now he can’t be anything but G$.
  • Yes! G$ is soo perfect haha. It doesn't really matter what anyone uses I guess, it's just GAS is soo **** annoying to me, lawl.

Also yes the JTR should def be the right way ha. Like, come on ¢G, proper grammar please.