Fleet Battles are like lawnmowers

Qwik
25 posts Member
And my squads seem to be the grass!

Seriously, the first stages seemed pretty easy. Now that i'm on the second stage, 2-B is heads and shoulders above everything else I have faced and frankly I'm struggling between feeling embarrassed and/or mad about it!

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is intended.

Anyone able to set my mind at ease about these battles?

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    The main issue you most probably having is that you need to gear out pilots to have your ships function as they are meant to.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    It would be helpful if you could post a link to your swgoh.gg account. It sounds like you are just early game and don't have good ships built up yet.
  • Options
    The stage 5 hatd battles are all gatekeeper nodes with valuable farms there. Shaak-Ti and Enfys Nest are highly valuable toons. The idea is not to give these to everyone until they have earned them. Powerful synergistic fleets don't come easy.
  • Options
    OP is on stage 2. He is nowhere near stage 5.
  • Qwik
    25 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    It would be helpful if you could post a link to your swgoh.gg account. It sounds like you are just early game and don't have good ships built up yet.

It would? Check the bottom of the post :) It should be there.

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Yeah, you just need to gear up your pilots and star up your ships. You'll need a somewhat synergized fleet with G11-ish pilots to get through the entirety of fleet battles.

Also, Jedi Consular and his ship are both pretty bad (at least for now, they may end up being useful for fleet depending on how the Negotiator/Malevolence meta shakes out), so probably stop sinking resources into them for the moment.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Qwik wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

It would? Check the bottom of the post :) It should be there.

The bottom of what post? Do you have it in a signature? Those don't show up on mobile.