Playable Content

Monel
2784 posts Member
I know everyone wants playable content. I say we already have it right here on the forums. The battles waged here are far more intense and entertaining. Allies are formed, enemies made... this is Star Wars.

Near as I can tell we have three groups

Group 1 - Devs
They are the jedi, constantly doing what they think is best. Is it? Some say yes and some say no. And if the naysayers are correct it will bring the downfall of the republic.

Group 2 - Shills
The actual republic fighting to make sure everyone knows this game is awesome and that you have to actually play it to get good.

Group 3 - Naysayers
The seperatists constantly telling you how horrible the game is, trying to create divide to get what they think would be better.

At the end of the day all 3 sides are speaking the truth, "from a certain point of view", and what could be better Star Wars content than this?

You are welcome SWGOH!

Replies

• The Separatists wanted to be independent of an overbearing corrupt republic. Jedi were elitists who thought they were better than everyone else.
  • GBahia03
    242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Bro we cant even play content running rn cuz they are glitched (Malak cough malak)
  • I’m not sure you know what “shill” means.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I’m just waiting for CGDF meta
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    I’m not sure you know what “shill” means.

Pretty sure I know what group you fall in.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    The Jedi order was a cult that abducted children into their magic school then isolated them from their families and loved ones. Supposed peace keepers that used a slave army to fight a political war.

The Republic was a corrupt government bogged down in politics allowing Trump, I mean Palpatine, to take over and turn their democratic republic into a dictatorship. The Republic was comprised of a large component of humans that thought they were a superior species.

The Separatists wanted to govern themselves rather than being told what to do by mostly human politicians that were across the galaxy. They were comprised of a diverse group of species that had grown tired of being exploited by the core worlds.

• I guess that makes me a Mandalorian.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Straegen wrote: »
    The Jedi order was a cult that abducted children into their magic school then isolated them from their families and loved ones. Supposed peace keepers that used a slave army to fight a political war.

The Republic was a corrupt government bogged down in politics allowing Trump, I mean Palpatine, to take over and turn their democratic republic into a dictatorship. The Republic was comprised of a large component of humans that thought they were a superior species.

The Separatists wanted to govern themselves rather than being told what to do by mostly human politicians that were across the galaxy. They were comprised of a diverse group of species that had grown tired of being exploited by the core worlds.

Wow...this is deep. Love it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    good, good, use your angah!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Monel wrote: »

I’m curious .... which group are you so sure that I fall in?

Is it possible to learn this power?

My phone is almost dead but to learn the power all you ne
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

not from a jedi with a dead phone
    Maybe End Game isn't for you