Relic system is a curse!

Dear everyone! The relic system is a trash! That not works like a ger level. Insane requirements, ans too overpowered stats! And what will they become with the abilities! Thats nonsense!

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    ok
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    ok

I completely agree.with @Jarvind
    I would like to add: , and?
  • Relics are dope its just that u were on some making this
  • ForestDepths
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I also don't like having to spend cantina energy to level up the relics. BUT, the worst part in my opinion is getting the characters to gear 13 in the first place. So many pieces of gear stuffed in the g12-g13 transition that are already in short supply due to being required in other areas. This puts a big damper on what could be something that we should be wanting to engage with. Having said that though, they did say they were going to speed up players getting to g13. I think.
  • I like the relic system, but I really don't have any characters left to farm in cantina (save for 6* and 7* Aurra Sing) Honestly, I do think that's why CG was wise (yeah, I know, I said it) to make relics only available after g13. That way more "mid-game" players aren't forced to have to chose between relics and characters.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I hate the relic system because they changed the game from being about collecting characters (the version of the game that I liked) and made it about the gear grind fest. CG has to make money, but I rather it be for new toons.
  • For now I am ignoring relics and gear 13. Not close to start either. I completed 1 character to see for myself. I will still have fun without it. The breaking point for me would only be left out of PVE ( New Content ) cause i need a certain relic level.
  • I like using relic'd Geos in arena. Relics added variety
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Mohrashal wrote: »
    For now I am ignoring relics and gear 13. Not close to start either. I completed 1 character to see for myself. I will still have fun without it. The breaking point for me would only be left out of PVE ( New Content ) cause i need a certain relic level.

No wonder you have no problems with relics. You simply ‘ignore them’. And this person tells everyone to stop complaining. Cute
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    The relic stat increase system is what they should have implemented instead of gear tiers. It makes a lot more sense to improve what the character type is, instead of the general improve gear tiers give.

This aside, the system has come available at g13 and thus need quite a bunch of time, effort and resources just to get there.

Like other game changing stuff that has been brought to game over the years, one has to adapt to it and embrace it or be left behind of what the majority uses. Maybe you have not been playing since the old times, but new options like mods and zetas were a huge change to the game and one had to adapt like we have to with relic system.

You can ignore it, you can hate it, or you can love it, but it is here to stay and it's part of the game.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Also the full relic idea is not completed this is just the beginning of the whole relic thing
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • This again
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Having variety of R7 teams can be really interesting. My team will be 5 r7 rebels
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Relic system is all in all easier to farm, except that everything is currently on cantina nodes.
    But you need not multiple different items to Gear up. Just compare the leveling up from 11 to 12/13 and the relic system.