We need Snoke - and I'll tell you who Snoke is.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ones

It is my belief that Snoke is the 'Father.' The timelines match, they both weild the dark AND the light, even their appearance is similar.

We need Snoke, he's essentially the Nightsister's God.

Replies

• Snoke is Plagueis. The clues are there.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Here comes all the theoriessss
  • Snoke is jar jar
  • Darth Snoke? Of all the Darths, I'm going to go out on a limb and say 'Snoke' got the lamest name.
  • 1. Supreme Leader Snoke is not a Muun.

It’s difficult to tell whether Snoke is a human or a near-human, but it’s pretty clear he’s not a Muun. Muuns have very distinctive facial structures, with long, narrow faces, strong chins, and small eyes. Snoke’s head’s shape is rounder, like a human’s, and his visage, while damaged, is unmistakably humanoid in structure, as well.

2. If Plagueis survived Sidious’s attempt to kill him, what was he doing for all those years between Palpatine’s election and the formation of the First Order?

That doesn’t make sense to me. We’re talking thirty-six or so years from the time Plagueis was supposedly “killed” (right after the events of The Phantom Menace, in the book) to the time Emperor Palpatine is destroyed and the Empire fractured. Then, the Empire has to disperse and reform as the First Order, which is probably going to take at least another ten or twenty years to completely shake out.

3. Andy Serkis, who plays Snoke, basically said Snoke wasn’t Plagueis.

“No, he’s a new character in this universe. It is very much a newly-introduced character,” Serkis says. “He’s aware of what’s gone on, in the respect that he has been around and is aware of prior events. I think it’d be fair to say that he is aware of the past to a great degree.”
  • DarthCyren wrote: »
    1. Supreme Leader Snoke is not a Muun.

It’s difficult to tell whether Snoke is a human or a near-human, but it’s pretty clear he’s not a Muun. Muuns have very distinctive facial structures, with long, narrow faces, strong chins, and small eyes. Snoke’s head’s shape is rounder, like a human’s, and his visage, while damaged, is unmistakably humanoid in structure, as well.

2. If Plagueis survived Sidious’s attempt to kill him, what was he doing for all those years between Palpatine’s election and the formation of the First Order?

That doesn’t make sense to me. We’re talking thirty-six or so years from the time Plagueis was supposedly “killed” (right after the events of The Phantom Menace, in the book) to the time Emperor Palpatine is destroyed and the Empire fractured. Then, the Empire has to disperse and reform as the First Order, which is probably going to take at least another ten or twenty years to completely shake out.

“No, he’s a new character in this universe. It is very much a newly-introduced character,” Serkis says. “He’s aware of what’s gone on, in the respect that he has been around and is aware of prior events. I think it’d be fair to say that he is aware of the past to a great degree.”

No, its Darth Gollum
  • He's President Scroob
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    He and Mazz are connected in some way. Both force wielders but now there's Jedi nor Sith.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    That's what I keep saying @President_Scroob !

Snoke is really only 3ft tall as well
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Ouchie wrote: »

my theory of snoke:

latest?cb=20111126032030

all that hanging out with pinnochio turned him
    it is disney after all

If he was damaged enough for Sidious to believe him dead then perhaps he was recovering. Growing his power. Waiting for his apprentice to fall. A being that has beaten death is not restricted by the passage of time.

Serkis has no idea. The script hasn't been written for 9 and the importance of keeping the secret means either the actors have not been given the reveal or they have been instructed to give misleading information. In any event, Serkis is not going to reveal a secret this big.

There is one thing I do know. Considering how much of a retread episode 7 was, however awesome it was, I sincerely doubt Disney is going to allow anybody but a familiar name to be the villain. All the clues are there, particularly the musical theme when Snoke is on screen. It's Plagueis.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Qleak wrote: »
    Ouchie wrote: »

my theory of snoke:

latest?cb=20111126032030

all that hanging out with pinnochio turned him
    it is disney after all

Way too much Disney injected ****.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Snoke is Ezra from rebels.
  • Snoke is Plagueis. The clues are there.

This.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ones

It is my belief that Snoke is the 'Father.' The timelines match, they both weild the dark AND the light, even their appearance is similar.

We need Snoke, he's essentially the Nightsister's God.

the father killed himself
  • Ouchie wrote: »

Now seriously, this is one I'll get behind. I think he's got a massive napoleon complex. I once theorized he is a sorcerer of Tund, which were tiny. Look up rokur gepta
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    We don't even know whether he is a Sith. Kylo Ren isn't a Sith, and if Kylo is some sort of apprentice to Snoke, the Snoke shouldn't be considered as Sith as well.
  • LMYYYKS wrote: »
    We don't even know whether he is a Sith. Kylo Ren isn't a Sith, and if Kylo is some sort of apprentice to Snoke, the Snoke shouldn't be considered as Sith as well.

Snoke has never addressed whether he is Sith or not.
    I am Darth Spartacus

Thank you.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    DarthCyren wrote: »

Fully agree with these. And as always, I'm glad when someone reads the books. ;)

Anyway, clearly he's Voldemort. His powers will be Avada Kedavra and Crucio.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Mo_liza wrote: »
    Snoke is Ezra from rebels.

You know how much I hate Ezra! I think you said that to get me going :o
  • Rolf wrote: »
    Fully agree with these. And as always, I'm glad when someone reads the books. ;)

Since Disney said the EU is a clean slate the books no longer matter and he doesn't have to be a muun, he can be whatever they want him to be and still be plagueis.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    BoMbSh0cK wrote: »
    Rolf wrote: »

Since Disney said the EU is a clean slate the books no longer matter and he doesn't have to be a muun, he can be whatever they want him to be and still be plagueis.

Very true!

But I don't want him to be Plagueis and here's why...

That would mean my Lord and Emperor Palpatine failed in killing him which makes him seem MUCH less cooler. I just can't accept that. Palpy is the smartest, most cunning grand orchestrator and bad@$$ there ever was.

That would mean my Lord and Emperor Palpatine failed in killing him which makes him seem MUCH less cooler. I just can't accept that. Palpy is the smartest, most cunning grand orchestrator and bad@$$ there ever was.

Only in the prequels that were the sequels to the originals. He got pawned in the earlier sequels. My head hurts just writing about the sequence...

Very true!

But I don't want him to be Plagueis and here's why...

Or perhaps he killed him and, for all intensive porpoises, Plagueis was dead and buried but since he had figured a way to beat death his spirit form managed to cross back into the physical realm and reanimate his corpse.
    I am Darth Spartacus