Looking for LS Hoth P6

Hello.

I'm currently looking to join a guild that still actively does light side Hoth in a effort to finish my Fulcrum Part 3 quest (Do the Rogue 1 mission in phase 6 of Hoth)

I'm 3.9 mil GP with a heavy light side roster that can do full all waves in each zone and special missions without much difficulty. I'll provide the 600 tickets a day for the entire week i'm there.

My only real requirements are that your guild can get to phase 6 in LS hoth everytime, and do atleast 4/4 platoon deployment in the ship section and middle section (2/2 minimum in each)

Which guild would recieve the most benefit from our mutual help? If your guild is currently working on getting the 45* achivements and just need that little extra firepower to get you over the top, or if your guild just want a few extra stars to make life a little more sweet for your guildies.

Time zones for resets and raids doesn't matter much as I got 24 hours to complete each phase in the TB.

Once the LS hoth is over and the rewards have been given, i will say my thanks and rejoin my current guild.

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/linkytriforce/
#JediFactionRework2018