Reconciliation plan

Prev13456
Ultra
11491 posts Moderator
edited October 2019
As a seven star Malak owner, getting 2250 shards and 250 crystals, I am giving a thumbs up to the reconciliation plan.

b36.gif

I hope to see more make goods like these in the future.

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    As a seven star Malak owner, getting 2250 shards and 250 crystals, I am giving a thumbs up to the reconciliation plan.

b36.gif

cigar_money_burn.jpg
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I see your paycheck is being put to good use TVF!
  • Ultra wrote: »

b36.gif

I hope to see no more reasons for make goods 😂
  • I, too, enjoy that CG's mistake means I get free stuff.

bank_error_in_your_favor.jpg
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I’m happy with their decision I was expecting more like 500 crystals but hey, they made the right decision rolling things back.
  • I think it’s crap. These devs are burning this game down. Will you refund my purchases too? I’m going to dispute them.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

b36.gif

I hope to see no more reasons for make goods 😂
    I don't either buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt

I am one of those 6k people with General Skywalker, so my fortune cookie has been good today

Fortune-Cookie.jpg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Wait wait wait....that's what I've been smoking?!?!???
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

Wait wait wait....that's what I've been smoking?!?!???
    Flaming the forums isn't free

• So what about the 5k crystals i spent in gearing him,do i get them back to. Not everyone had the gear hoarded to gear him. We had use lots crystals an 250 is a slap in the face. This may be the tipping point tht drives many players away
  • 250 crystals??? Are you kidding. That’s a total joke.
  • I’m just glad I don’t have to give Malak back
  • So those that didn't have Malak at 7* lose our now 7* Malak and get nothing else except the 250 crystals everyone in the game gets, and the whales get 2250 shard store currency?
  • Did I read it wrong, or are they rewarding the 7 star malak owners before the bug with shard store currency alongside their 250 crystals, but for those with 5 star and 6 star we just get... 250 crystals?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Mol9961 wrote: »
    250 crystals??? Are you kidding. That’s a total joke.
    250 crystals for doing absolutely nothing

I hope CG plays more pranks like these on me in the future!
  • What happens to mods on Malak? If you change them between and now and the rollback, do they revert to the original mods? What if you have moved those mods to other characters? What if you have 6E mods on Malak?

@Kyno this is a recipe for disaster. Can you get some clarification?
  • BOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    BOOOOOOO!!!!
    Looks like you are in the wrong thread. I think I saw your name in the guest list for the mega thread.
  • So what about those of us who were partway to a 7-star Malak, enough to get some shard shop credits but not all.
  • 250 crystals for doing nothing while others get 250 crystals and 2250 shard currency.... For doing nothing.
    Huh.
    Would have been better to make it the same across the board just like when they screwed up tw dates and we all got first place prizing
  • this is a disaster. What about the crystals spent to gear him and the currency to level? again you reward the ones who already had malak while screwing the players who are working to catch up. #crystalgate.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Betadata wrote: »
    this is a disaster. What about the crystals spent to gear him and the currency to level? again you reward the ones who already had malak while screwing the players who are working to catch up. #crystalgate.
    You will get the gear back. You can reinvest that gear when he returns around after our party is over
  • Did Carrie come back and make this decision?

I think we want her back...
  • Did Carrie come back and make this decision?
    Carrie would be amazing right now. It seems like there has been a sharp drop off since Carrie left. (Which is kind of sad)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BeralCator wrote: »
    What happens to mods on Malak? If you change them between and now and the rollback, do they revert to the original mods? What if you have moved those mods to other characters? What if you have 6E mods on Malak?

Kyno this is a recipe for disaster. Can you get some clarification?

I'm not sure I fully understand. No they will not change mods back, from my understanding.

They will likely remove them or return them with the other stuff, probably to the inbox.
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    What happens to mods on Malak? If you change them between and now and the rollback, do they revert to the original mods? What if you have moved those mods to other characters? What if you have 6E mods on Malak?

@Kyno this is a recipe for disaster. Can you get some clarification?

For those who have not been paying attention this game IS a disaster .
  • Kyno wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »

Kyno this is a recipe for disaster. Can you get some clarification?

I'm not sure I fully understand. No they will not change mods back, from my understanding.

They will likely remove them or return them with the other stuff, probably to the inbox.

The post states Malak will be restored to his state as of 10/18 at 1 PDT. If he has different mods now versus then, does he go back to the mods he had then? What if he has no mods now? Or other mods? Or even worse, 6E mods?

What they will 'likely do' isn't an answer. I want an an answer of what they will do some time before they do it.

If they can't explain or don't know what will happen, they have no business rolling anything back until they can answer this question.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Did I read it wrong, or are they rewarding the 7 star malak owners before the bug with shard store currency alongside their 250 crystals, but for those with 5 star and 6 star we just get... 250 crystals?

This is correct. All players are equal in CG's eyes...except the "tip of the spear" folk are more equal than others. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*