Reconciliation plan

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Did I read it wrong, or are they rewarding the 7 star malak owners before the bug with shard store currency alongside their 250 crystals, but for those with 5 star and 6 star we just get... 250 crystals?

This is correct. All players are equal in CG's eyes...except the "tip of the spear" folk are more equal than others. :D

cigar_money_burn.jpg
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Did I read it wrong, or are they rewarding the 7 star malak owners before the bug with shard store currency alongside their 250 crystals, but for those with 5 star and 6 star we just get... 250 crystals?

This is correct. All players are equal in CG's eyes...except the "tip of the spear" folk are more equal than others. :D
    "equals"

tenor.gif
  • Hal_10000 wrote: »
    So what about those of us who were partway to a 7-star Malak, enough to get some shard shop credits but not all.

Do I get my 1 million credits back too? And will they take away the gear from my other toons that I bought from shard store with the extra shards?
  • I think the best reconciliation plan is for Capital Games to lose Custody of Swgoh and the community to gain full custody of the game. This game has been constantly abused by Capital Games and they should only have visitation rights on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I think the best reconciliation plan is for Capital Games to lose Custody of Swgoh and the community to gain full custody of the game. This game has been constantly abused by Capital Games and they should only have visitation rights on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.

I've read the ideas people have about this game. Hard pass.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I think the best reconciliation plan is for Capital Games to lose Custody of Swgoh and the community to gain full custody of the game. This game has been constantly abused by Capital Games and they should only have visitation rights on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
    No Thanks.
  • Wouldn’t giving everyone the shard shop currency be the right the to do?
  • Thing I’m concerned about is before they blocked Malak in the store I bought shards. If they are rolling them back will I get a refund on my GETs spent?
  • TVF wrote: »

Those madly in love with Capital Games have no say in the matter. 😝
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Cool, let me know when your idea happens so I can write the "I quit" post you all have been waiting for.
  • Screw you CG. I’ll be hitting up Apple to get my purchases refunded. You guys are some near-sighted FOOLS!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    giphy.gif

@TVF

I wish more of my 7 star brethern were around so that we can sit down, smoke some cigars, and talk about what we are going to use our shard shop currency on
  • TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    ok
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Are they going to ban people who request refunds?
    No. But posting about it on forums is:
    No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but this should be done through a Support Ticket and not posted about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, stating you will no longer spend or 'close your wallet', telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    giphy.gif

@TVF

I wish more of my 7 star brethern were around so that we can sit down, smoke some cigars, and talk about what we are going to use our shard shop currency on

I'm going to buy GG shards. And then convert those into even more shard shop currency. It will be like printing money. And then smoking it.
  • TVF wrote: »

Cool, let me know when your idea happens so I can write the "I quit" post you all have been waiting for.

Good news! The change has happened you can quit now and go on your honeymoon with Capital Games ! 🎉🎊🎈😁
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    giphy.gif

TVF

I'm going to buy GG shards. And then convert those into even more shard shop currency. It will be like printing money. And then smoking it.

Infinite-Money_o_114748.png

Its brilliant!
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    giphy.gif

TVF

Its brilliant!

I feel like this is a B plot from an episode of Gentleman Shark.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but this should be done through a Support Ticket and not posted about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, stating you will no longer spend or 'close your wallet', telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

So they don't want people to know how to get back their money? Cover up and suppress. That's the solution
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    giphy.gif

TVF

Its brilliant!

Man, remember the one where Rodney had to steal Julia's bracelet on a dare, but then he dropped it in the tank and Gentleman Shark ate it? Classic.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Mitch08 wrote: »

So they don't want people to know how to get back their money? Cover up and suppress. That's the solution
    They just stated how people can get a refund.... LITERALLY the second sentence. If you see Crumb's original post, the support ticket part is hyperlinked, even

But yes, this is standard stuff in every company forum policy, not just limited to EA/CG.
    Mitch08 wrote: »

They just stated how people can get a refund.... LITERALLY the second sentence. If you see Crumb's original post, the support ticket part is hyperlinked, even

But yes, this is standard stuff in every company forum policy, not just limited to EA/CG.

Excellent and appropriate use of the word "literally". Even better because it's about reading, so it's almost like a pun as well. You deserve extra shard shop currency for that.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    giphy.gif

TVF

Its brilliant!

Man, remember the one where Rodney had to steal Julia's bracelet on a dare, but then he dropped it in the tank and Gentleman Shark ate it? Classic.

That must have been an early one, before they got a handle on the "Gentleman" part of Gentleman Shark.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    q8qcnbdgnfnz.png

I think CG gave me too much shard shop currency. The stun gun crunch is nonexistent now.
    q8qcnbdgnfnz.png

I think CG gave me too much shard shop currency. The stun gun crunch is nonexistent now.

You're just posting pictures from Edward's account, aren't you?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Truth be told, the reason why I don't have a 7* GAS right now is in that picture
    Truth be told, the reason why I don't have a 7* GAS right now is in that picture

Because you decided too hang on to your 48k crystals?