Reconciliation Plan!?

Prev13456717
Yoduhhh
72 posts Member
edited October 2019
Seriously!? The reconciliation doesn’t even make sense. So wait you’re gonna give people that already owned a 7* Malak free shardshop shards for no reason? So again cater to the heaviest of hitters. You’re not only giving them the crystals the rest of will get but they get a bonus!? Why? No really why do they get 2k+ shard currency? They didn’t deserve the 150 shards of Malak just like the rest of us. It was glitch for everyone not just us who were still gather his shards. We should all be equal when it comes to event rewards, or in this case the take back of your rewards, with YOUR mistake. But yeah let’s still give the whales a bonus. Forget all the loyal lower level members, throw them a few crystals (scraps) to shut ‘em up. I’m not even speaking for myself as much as I am so many people I’ve already spoken to from our alliances at all levels of play. Very poor decision. Again, rewards, paybacks, bonuses, takeaways should be equal to all. I’ll be glad to hear from someone that disagrees and hear why they disagree and think the 7* Malak owners deserve a bonus for an event that gave everyone 150 shards then took them back.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    In the end everyone gets 250 crystals.

In the end everyone who has7* malak gets the 2k shard shop currency.

Everyone who doesnt have malak, keeps anything they earned this run and gets another crack at it.

How is that not fair?

EDITED TO ADD "7*"
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Mobile gamer put out a great video out talking about cg. I really trust him. It feels like the devs don’t care about us one bit. It’s all about moneu
  • Kyno wrote: »

In the end everyone who has malak gets the 2k shard shop currency.

Everyone who doesnt have malak, keeps anything they earned this run and gets another crack at it.

How is that not fair?

Everyone? Even those who didn't do it?

How is that not fair?

People spent $$ in the iTunes Store gearing up a new 7* Malak that we didn’t know would be retroactively taken away. That is how this situation is not fair. Please, just clarify how those purchases will be rectified? People spent $$ on a character they had at the time, not meant to sit in the inventory for months.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Perro wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

How is that not fair?

No they dont

Post was pretty clear. They are rolling malak back to the state he was in to start of event. Stop feeding false info kyno

You are 100% incorrect. We asked and I am telling you what they said.

How is that not fair?

No that’s not what it says, it says people who had 7 star malak previous to the bug gets shard store currency alongside the crystals everyone is getting, not everyone who had malak regardless of star level. You always ALWAYS jump to cg’s defence just because your a moderator. But this time your wrong, very wrong
  • Well maybe because only people that had him at 7* could actually exploit the bug to get more shards and thus currency.
    So lets just reward them with another 2k shard currency.
  • @Kyno i didn’t hear anything about keeping what I’ve earned this run. That’s exactly what they were pulling back. Maybe you mean anyone that has finished the event for the first time. That makes no difference. They’ll get that today, tomorrow or on the 22nd. That’s just earning his shards for the first time. I’m talking about giving a bonus to the 7* owners that they also don’t deserve. If I don’t get 150 shards of Malak, then likewise they don’t get 150 shards of Malak that get exchanged into Shardshop currency.

How is that not fair?

Because, anyone that had him now gets a bonus.

Those that got him in the hours the event was alive get to keep him

The rest have to wait with no new event date because why would that matter?

Yet any of us could have spent money to prep for today, many of us did to get last minute gear. We get nothing really. So it’s actually pretty much not fair.
  • It’s not fair to the people that spent on Gear and Relics...
  • Some players received extra shards that already owned Darth Malak at 7*. To reconcile this difference, we will be granting all players that owned Darth Malak at 7* on 10/18/2019 12:01 AM PDT, some Shard Shop Currency. There you go kyno

How is that not fair?

What about someone who spent GET on malak today? The plan reads like they lose those shards AND the GET they soent.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Seems like they gave Kyno additional information after he pressed for more details, and Kyno has never been wrong or lied about this kind of thing before
  • efj3v9mdsiog.gif
  • So let me get this straight...they screw up royally and then punish everyone except those who already have him at 7*? CG...this is why no one trusts you. Ever.
  • Some players received extra shards that already owned Darth Malak at 7*. To reconcile this difference, we will be granting all players that owned Darth Malak at 7* on 10/18/2019 12:01 AM PDT, some Shard Shop Currency. There you go kyno

In one sentence CG have defined their MO. Look after those who probably spend. Forget the little guys
  • Pjfp
    34 posts Member
    @Kyno @CG_TopHat in the case of crystals used to buy stun guns needed to g12 Malak? Are those refunded, or will I have 50 stun guns I would never have bought in the first place?
  • @Zinke7 not correct. Here’s how I know. I unlocked him last time. BUT I’m still purchasing his shards from the shop as often as possible. At the time of the event I had 75/85 shards. So when I finished the event (without doing any real math) I not only was able to 7* him but I ended up with about 40 extra shards. So I was able to “exploit” the event. To be clear, I didn’t know it was an exploit. But if they deserve 2000+ shardshop then I deserve the wtvr the 40 shards translates to. Hypothetically.
  • [/quote] Again, rewards, paybacks, bonuses, takeaways should be equal to all. [/quote]

Hmmm. So with that statement we should all be paid the same in real life?
  • Pjfp wrote: »
    @Kyno @CG_TopHat in the case of crystals used to buy stun guns needed to g12 Malak? Are those refunded, or will I have 50 stun guns I would never have bought in the first place?

Or even that were spent to just upgrade toons for the date you specified for the event. Folks burnt crystals to upgrade when we may have got there’re with shop currency
  • Bogus “fix” to a dumb problem. I guess thanks for the fun, see y’all when they shut the server off.
  • So the whales that already had Malak at 7 stars in the beginning of the event get a bonus of 2250 GET because... why? Can someone explain they to me please?
  • Ededed
    43 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    @kyno
    So if I'm reading you correctly - those with 7* malak and did both sides for 150 shards get keep the shard shop currency while everyone else *who had malak previous to the event* is having the actual shards pulled but replaced with the equivalent shard shop currency to bring them to 2250 total. Right?
    So in the end everyone will have 2250 currency plus 250 crystals?

Cuz the dev post made it sound like Only 7* malak owners were being given the currency.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    UpTheIrons
  • Joamil wrote: »
    So the whales that already had Malak at 7 stars in the beginning of the event get a bonus of 2250 GET because... why? Can someone explain they to me please?

They can’t explain it, it’s a ridiculously stupid idea to reward the 7 star malak owners before the event started but just roll back the 5 and 6 star owners and everyone gets the “chewie shard standard” 250 crystals.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pjfp wrote: »
    Kyno @CG_TopHat in the case of crystals used to buy stun guns needed to g12 Malak? Are those refunded, or will I have 50 stun guns I would never have bought in the first place?

From my understanding any gear will be returned.
  • so am I going to have my money I spent on gearing him refunded to me ?
  • CrispyFett
    973 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Kyno wrote: »

How is that not fair?

How do you not get it?? I spent almost 7000 crystals gearing malak to g12. A refund of that gear is USELESS. I need a refund of the crsytals. Don't tell me they cant do that. Stop being a corporate shill. If you're going to be one at least get paid for it
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    mobious wrote: »
    so am I going to have my money I spent on gearing him refunded to me ?
    You'll have the gear you spent your money on refunded

You spent money to buy gear, you use gear to equip him, it gets unequipped and you get what you paid for back
  • Here’s the main problem. The folks at CG running the show are complete ****. The Guy in charge and the QA manager, if there is one, should be fired. There is no quality assurance on any rollout in this game. Each event has a bug, an oversight, basically a huge Eff Up.

Nothing with these jokers surprises me anymore. It is what it is and it will always be sea world and to hell with the rest.

Anyone who spent money after this “glitch” to gear Malak should file a refund request.