What about the mods and G13 finishers?

I sliced my 5 dot mods that were already on my Malak, will they get reverted or will I be stuck with a Malak that I have to re-mod?

How about the Malak specific G13 finisher? I don't want that back, it's of no use to me, before today I was actually going to give it to GK in preparation of the next time GAS comes back. Don't give me a completed gear piece that I won't be able to use for two months.

Replies

• I was at 80/85 on malak before event. I was able to 7* him then spent 5200 crystals and over 1k gets2 on kyros and around 800 gets1 on sum gear. I only spent all tht to gear malak an no other char. So I don’t want the gear or i would had bought it previously. I want my 5200 crystals an my gets back. Plain n simple. 250 crystals is slap in face n may be the tipping point for me in this game. So fed up with their goofs an us suffering for it.
  • I’m in the same position...
    All the G12 pieces two G11 pieces, $$$, Crystals, Relic Material, sliced mods, used my GET since I didn’t need to hoard anymore... what a joke...
  • I’m in the same position...
    All the G12 pieces two G11 pieces, $$$, Crystals, Relic Material, sliced mods, used my GET since I didn’t need to hoard anymore... what a joke...

I am in the same boat too...awful. This will be it for me if there is no refund. Bleh
  • Yeah I don’t want to request a refund if they’re just going to ban me...