I bought gear with crystals to level Malak to G12

dominiQC
396 posts Member
edited October 2019
I would've never bought those gear because I could've farmed them. I made the forecast that spending those crystals was worth it given the better arena rank I could achieve everyday. With the rollback I understand those gear pieces will be returned to me but they will be left in my inventory not giving me the advantage I bought them for, therefore being a huge waste of crystals, a huge waste of money.

Your reconciliation plan doesn't take into account any of this.

The only way it would've been fair to everyone would've been if you refunded every players the exact amount of GET it cost for every Malak shard converted to shard shop currency.

Replies

• Machinist
    192 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    No, the only fair thing is to let it all be. Cuz just like you, I (and a bunch of guys who began as F2P) have now spent lotta cash on this.

Plus the whole "bug" thing is garbage. They just didnt check the coding before they rerelease.
  • So you will just hold onto them a week or whatever until the event comes back and then re-spend them so the issue is...?
  • So you will just hold onto them a week or whatever until the event comes back and then re-spend them so the issue is...?

The issue is that he wouldn't have spent money on gear at all if he didn't have malak at 7*. He wanted to spend money on getting the most broken toon up to a competitive level, now that's been taken away from him but he doesn't get a refund, he gets it taken away from him.

My suggestion is to get a refund through google play/app store