Malak bug

How many people completing the Malak event for the first time this morning will be upset by CGs decision to reset progress?

Replies

• DarthKetoran
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Yep. Big time. And not because of the reset but because of the loss that will come with it. Some of us dropped cash after getting him to 7 star to gear him for arena and GA. Returning the gear is great and all, but what about all the crystals that went with it? I think I'd much rather have it returned as crystals than the gear since the only reason I bought crystals to buy the gear was because I thought he was now 7 star and ready for arena. But if it's going to take another couple months of GET then eff that. I want my money back.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    How many people completing the Malak event for the first time this morning will be upset by CGs decision to reset progress?

None.
  • CG's reconciliation plan only fixes a small part of the problem, and only addresses the concerns of the whales and the hoarders who line their pockets. There is no mention if there will be any GET refund for those who spent GET to obtain shards for Malak. There is no mention of giving any Shard store currency to players who are going to have Malak shards stripped from their account. There is a paragraph in their post about what they are doing to compensate players with 7 star Malak, but they ignore everyone else who is affected by their mistake. Don't take Malak shards without giving GET currency equal to what was spent on them and compensate the rest of the shards you take back with Shard store currency. CG's hasty response to placate the whales has ignored many of the issues caused by their mistake. Keep adding to this thread, so they understand how many layers of issues are still unaddressed.
  • If CG takes away my shards im leaving the game
  • Cheers, Jrcaer!
  • I agree fellas, and not to mention their so called inconvenience rewards, Really EA? A lousy $2.00 in jewels? That is insulting considering the amount of funds and time I've as well as others have invested in preparing for this event only for y'all to take it down. But that seems to be the repeating angle here, let's take but never give to our players.
  • Researching and looking to begin a Class Action Lawsuit.
  • yep...I purchased crystals specifically to gear Malak. I spent an hour or so with chat support about it only to be told "enjoy the sandpaper condom we're using" as they bent me over. I'll limp away tragically now before they rob and violate me further.
  • Xos wrote: »
    yep...I purchased crystals specifically to gear Malak. I spent an hour or so with chat support about it only to be told "enjoy the sandpaper condom we're using" as they bent me over. I'll limp away tragically now before they rob and violate me further.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that your use of quotation marks does not, in fact, indicate an actual quote....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • if cg wanted to make an attempt to keep the game alive and not try to suck everything dry before the game dies, they would let people without 7* malak keep their shards and whales with reduced GET currency. 250 as reconcile is honestly an insult, especially for people who spent money. i wouldn't be surprised if this level of greed is the reason cg carrie jumped ship and left EA.
  • Jrcaer wrote: »
    If CG takes away my shards im leaving the game

Me too.
  • They need to eat the mistake like any other good business would. Give those that didnt get the extra shards crystals, 1000 seems reasonable and leave the players that got them alone. I'm sorry about your bottom line but games like this dont stick around without customer retention and good reviews. Both will drop of they go through with this roll back.