You Had It Then Lost It

Everyone was so happy you let them get free shards.

Then you took it away and lost respect.

You had the chance then blew it like GSW in 2016

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Untrue. The forums were blowing up because a lot of people were disappointed and slapped in the face because everyone was getting free shards
  • There's one. Now where's the other?
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    There's one. Now where's the other?

Ultra is the only one supporting this
  • mrebey27
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    Untrue. The forums were blowing up because a lot of people were disappointed and slapped in the face because everyone was getting free shards
    This guy must work for CNN.
  • Why they didnt just make malak event a one time event like all other events ????
    Problem would be solved in 5 seconds !!!!!
  • Ultra wrote: »

Well would you rater have an M80 blow up in your face?

Or

A nuclear bomb?

Because I was here for both situations and the morning was a lot more calm than now.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    GBahia03 wrote: »

Or

A nuclear bomb?

Because I was here for both situations and the morning was a lot more calm than now.
    Both

If I'm going down, I'd go down with style
  • GBahia03
    242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    GBahia03 wrote: »

Or

A nuclear bomb?

Both

If I'm going down, I'd go down with style

Well an m80 wouldn't kill u lol it would just hurt (firework)

But I respect that answer lol.
  • It was set up to be one of their biggest PR wins - if you forfeit early access to a new character for half a year, you get it for free.
  • Was the first good thing that CG had done in the game for a long time and now they've gone and turned that 180 degrees and not only made the worst decision, they added a cherry on top by actually rewarding those who had 7* Malak with extra bonuses that those who don't have him don't get.

Doggest of dog acts and if they go through with this abortion of a plan then they'll be down another player.