Logray

Anyone else farming logray? He seems like a nice little furry fellow. Been trying to collect his shards for some time now. I'm a long time player. Been playing for some time. As a f2p player I've found myself a bit behind. Still trying to get c3po. The game store seems to be a bit lacking in fresh material each day. And since my furry little friend doesn't show up but once a week. He's a bit elusive.
I can't and won't discourage anyone from using any monetized funding to get ahead. But it seems that you can really gain some ground if you do.

Anywho.. just thought I'd try to change the subject. I really love and appreciate the product my friends in the big city have given me the privilege to enjoy. It's such a blessing, that I am thankful for each and every day.

Replies

• Logray is exclusively in the Guild Store, yeah. Takes a while to get him for that reason
  • There are a few toons like that, with Logray and Dengar being the most commonly bemoaned as they are recommended for legendary events and for their respective factions.

The trick is to start farming them months in advance, always keep enough store currency on hand to buy at least 2 packs and check all four store refreshes every single day.