Why can't we at least whale for Anakin?

RealHanSolo
447 posts Member
edited October 2019
The royal we, I'm no whale, not even close, but I have spent money over the years, and gladly would pay to support Anakin. Seriously, in the age of relics, it makes no sense that we have an essentially worthless character for 6 months. I genuinely like the format of the events being super difficult, that's totally fine. Does it make sense that an event that difficult grants you only 5*? No.

But at a minimum, they could at least let us spend to get Anakin 7*. It makes no sense. I would gladly spend $$ to finally have a character that matters in the SW universe be meta but I literally can't. Stuck at 5* where Anakin can't even compete with 6-month old relic toons.

Replies

• Could be 4 months. LS Geo TB could drop me get 1.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Can't spend on everything. :shrug:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • RealHanSolo
    447 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    To be clear, I'm not a whale by any means. But the idea that you're stuck and don't even have that option is absurd.

FTP, wait 6 months when the meta's over to be able to use Anakin, Dolphin, wait 6 months, Whale wait 6 months. It makes no sense.

Should I spend crystals or $$ to gear Anakin? No, why bother, still stuck at 5* and have to wait months to get to 7.