Throw us a bone

Dear CG amd fellow gamers
If u have not noticed the state of the game is not the best. The GAS event made alot of players quit. Even players who got GAS' motivation is lacking. Guilds is bleeding players and now this epic bug. I left bastilla lead on defence on a 4 year old server and only dropped from rank 17 to rank 42 in 22 hours.

The grind is terrible and playing the catch up game is reel hard. Even when one spend money, the advance is reel slow. Zetas and GET u can not buy, so at some point people can not see the fininsh line or the goal of the game. When one finally gets the shiny new things there are not any new content to use it on and u need to grind gear, zetas and shards for 6 months to make it arena viable.

Suggestions
1. 2rd time an epic confrontation comes around, let it start giving more shards. Maybe not 150 shards, but maybe 10 shards for each phase like the talzin event.
2. Start focus on reworks and new charaters. It is more fun to finish of more charater then working on gear and relics for the same toon.
3. Work on new content and until u make new, make it possible to start and finish raids for individuelle players.
4. Give a propper compensations for the bug that is the same for all players. I personally used 2 hours on the event before it was taken down. Like many other players I did not know it was a bug, there where no ingame message until just before it was taken down. 250 crystals are a joke on many players. The current cost ingame makes 250 crystals look like 3 chewie shard.

Fair enough u do not want people to have 150 extra shards of malak. But make a compensation that give the player base a boost.

Lets make SWGOH great again

Replies

• Mol9961
    71 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Agreed with all points.

1. Stop with GET tokens for characters. Never again. Give those that got gas a faster way to 7 star him. He stinks at 5 star.
    2. 250 crystals is a joke. That’s essentially $2.25. I get paid that per 2 minutes at my job. I would say you need to add ATLESST 2 full zetas. if you have a real amount back people will be less furious.
    3. Apologize... it’s that simple. Just apologize.
    4. Give us more characters and not just more “content” as you call it. Make the grind less for them. It’s fun when you have to choose who to farm and it’s not a 6 month grind and hoard.