Why your Malak plan isn’t good enough by far

2Next

Replies

• Mine seriously did not have that. It simply showed the shards and 75. Then it disappeared after completing it.
  • mgvpr4sosqhc.jpg

These guys read that as “Free 7* Malak”
  • I guess. I'm still not convinced some can read.
  • It's an event that you can run multiple times, that picture actually just supports that it's the first time for the running of this event, consistent with every other event that allows multiple runs but only provides rewards on the first time. In no way does it preclude or even insinuate that there would be no rewards for beating this if you've previously beaten it on other releases.

In fact, on the previous running of the event, the 2nd time, those rewards WERE NOT there at all which is what would imply there are no rewards on a release of the event. That is literally just consistent with every event that allows you to run things multiple times and offers rewards that don't require a crystal refresh to run the multiples of it.

People are rightly allowed to read that and believe it's the first time for this running of the event. It does not have anything to disprove or even counter that train of thought and that way of thinking would be consistent with how every other event works.

That they've constantly spoken of catchup mechanisms and reducing the gear bottlenecks only adds further credence to people thinking that CG actually were just doing something good and nice for the community.

That it took 10 hours for them to even mention that it wasn't working as intended just makes it even worse. You release something, let it sit there for 10 hours and then come out with a big FU to everyone.
  • Delete the game. It’s a pile of bovine excrement anyway.