Third world Malak problems

BiggsDarkFarter
39 posts Member
edited October 2019
The following is a great comment I saw which pretty much sums up how all the hurt people and outraged people about this event should look at it.

"I'm sorry that your spent money for crystal and gear, but it said on the event that Malak shards are only rewarded for the first time you complete the event. I knew there was something wrong with it when it didn't show my star count from the previous times playing the event and you and the rest of the people that didn't yet have a 7* Malak should have realized that as well.

There was no way in hell that CG would just give away 57k GET worth of shards to all the people who picked up Malak last time as that's a huge slap in the face to all those who saved months worth of GET to take ours from 5* to 7*.

You were impatient and tried to take advantage of an obvious bug to give you some leg-up in GAC/TW/Arena and now are offended that they wouldn't let you do that. Cry me a river and take some responsibility for your own actions. You could have easily waited to make sure that this "awesome surprise" was really what CG had intended before you used your gift cards and crystals."

Also you can get refunds on Google store or I tunes. It's easy and they will do it.

Replies

• The title is ofensive for people that lives in third world countries and did not take advantage of the bug.
  • Maybe
    gflegui wrote: »
    The title is ofensive for people that lives in third world countries and did not take advantage of the bug.

Maybe we should read it as "Third World (War) Malak" problem ?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    This is the opposite of a third world problem. It's a first world problem.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    This is the opposite of a third world problem. It's a first world problem.

Actually it's a first-order problem 😐

Leave radar tech Matt out of this
  • I don’t think most people are outraged about the shards being taken back they are upset about a small group of the overall players (per 10/18 malak owners) being given a hand out by CG because they took advantage of a bug in the system. They go free GE shards which are pretty valuable for gear and some of the best characters in the game, shard shop currency which is also valuable, they are able to have higher geared malaks at less than 7* and they are allowed to have 6 dot mods on their malaks at less than 7*. These are things no one else will ever get because they took advantage of a bug I see more outrage over this than over the actual malak shards CG just has done horrid PR following the event.
  • Also it is convenient that all these GA matchmaking discussions and TB comments don’t get merged into one group but all the malak threads do. They are pretty clearly trying to play this down and hide all the anger over malak into one thread no one will ever be able to read. As soon as they get into the office this one will be scooped up and no one will ever see it again.
  • I agree or disagree