2Next

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    Hahaha

This was great!
  • leef wrote: »
    Why do you care about opinions that people have every right to put out in the open leef? It's obvious to me that people are letting their frustrations be known, because they, used to/still care, about this game passionately. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. If it bothers you that much, take a break from the forums. If you get the value of negative feedback, let people vent about it, and go on about your business. People care about this game, whether f2p or p2w. They want to see this game move forward in a positive direction, not the negative direction that it has been for the last few months. I doubt that anyone would complain about free stuff, it's the amount of free stuff they are receiving, given the debacle at hand.

I'm sorry, but i fear you don't understand what i'm trying to say.
    I very much enjoy the forum, at times i even enjoy the forum more than the actual game. The main reason i enjoy it so much is because people are allowed to give their opinions, i love to argue with people over stupid stuff.
    However, when reading through some of the comments today i though i'd give some genuine advice to people who really seem to need it instead of just commenting in my usual, snarky and argumentative way.
    I'm fully aware that it probably won't help out in the grand scheme of things, but maybe one person reads it and thinks; "****, he's actually right for once. I'm sitting here threatening to stop playing/spending if things don't change and ím not actually having fun at all." Especially because it's a re-occuring situation, we've been here before and we will be here again. Lets be realistic, the devs screwed up pretty much every major release and bugs similar to this most recent one aren't exactly uncommon.
    While i personally enjoy exchanging comments with people like yourself and @JerrickKharr87 for my own entertainment, i'm geniune when i'm saying it might be best to re-evaluate your spending/playing if you feel like the OP applies to you. It's a game, you're supposed to play it for fun and not because you're addicted. I would like to put the emphasis on "if you feel like the OP applies to you", i'm not saying it does apply to you, that's for reader to decide whether it does or doesn't.

Huh? Why are you calling me out? All I said was it’s an addiction to a lot of people - me included. Not sure why you felt the needed to @ me but thanks I guess?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Why do you care about opinions that people have every right to put out in the open leef? It's obvious to me that people are letting their frustrations be known, because they, used to/still care, about this game passionately. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. If it bothers you that much, take a break from the forums. If you get the value of negative feedback, let people vent about it, and go on about your business. People care about this game, whether f2p or p2w. They want to see this game move forward in a positive direction, not the negative direction that it has been for the last few months. I doubt that anyone would complain about free stuff, it's the amount of free stuff they are receiving, given the debacle at hand.

I very much enjoy the forum, at times i even enjoy the forum more than the actual game. The main reason i enjoy it so much is because people are allowed to give their opinions, i love to argue with people over stupid stuff.
    However, when reading through some of the comments today i though i'd give some genuine advice to people who really seem to need it instead of just commenting in my usual, snarky and argumentative way.
    I'm fully aware that it probably won't help out in the grand scheme of things, but maybe one person reads it and thinks; "****, he's actually right for once. I'm sitting here threatening to stop playing/spending if things don't change and ím not actually having fun at all." Especially because it's a re-occuring situation, we've been here before and we will be here again. Lets be realistic, the devs screwed up pretty much every major release and bugs similar to this most recent one aren't exactly uncommon.
    While i personally enjoy exchanging comments with people like yourself and @JerrickKharr87 for my own entertainment, i'm geniune when i'm saying it might be best to re-evaluate your spending/playing if you feel like the OP applies to you. It's a game, you're supposed to play it for fun and not because you're addicted. I would like to put the emphasis on "if you feel like the OP applies to you", i'm not saying it does apply to you, that's for reader to decide whether it does or doesn't.

Huh? Why are you calling me out? All I said was it’s an addiction to a lot of people - me included. Not sure why you felt the needed to @ me but thanks I guess?

because you're the one that brought up addiction and the only name i recognized who i argued with in the past over some stupid stuff.
    Save water, drink champagne!

because you're the one that brought up addiction and the only name i recognized who i argued with in the past over some stupid stuff.

Eh I rarely post on here. But there’s a group of you who constantly defend every move made in this game. Some of it’s warranted, most is not. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that every decision made by CG is typically anti-player and I’m at peace with that. But sometimes it’s hard to not call a spade a spade. So I’m sure we’ve argued in the past but @ me on this thread was completely unwarranted.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I love this thread and the people that don't understand it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Eh I rarely post on here. But there’s a group of you who constantly defend every move made in this game. Some of it’s warranted, most is not. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that every decision made by CG is typically anti-player and I’m at peace with that. But sometimes it’s hard to not call a spade a spade. So I’m sure we’ve argued in the past but @ me on this thread was completely unwarranted.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the tag being completely unwarranted. I used your name in an example and i tagged you so you could see what i was saying about you. Seeying as it was only an example of someone i've argued with and you brought up that it's easier said than done (taking a break), i didn't think you would mind.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the tag being completely unwarranted. I used your name in an example and i tagged you so you could see what i was saying about you. Seeying as it was only an example of someone i've argued with and you brought up that it's easier said than done (taking a break), i didn't think you would mind.

Whatever man. It’s the way it was written. I wasn’t setting out to argue. Just stating it was easier said than done to take a break.
  • gotta love some shill posts.
    OP dude you won’t get any reward for your valiant effort. CG doesn’t care about you, they don’t care about whining or joy. You are only the number with a your currency sign next to it.
    You know where people do not complain? That’s right there is a country ,you cannot name in corporate America, all citizens over there are happy and compliment their supreme leader. Perhaps OP should consider to learn new alphabet and migrate.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Midirataj wrote: »
    gotta love some shill posts.
    OP dude you won’t get any reward for your valiant effort. CG doesn’t care about you, they don’t care about whining or joy. You are only the number with a your currency sign next to it.
    You know where people do not complain? That’s right there is a country ,you cannot name in corporate America, all citizens over there are happy and compliment their supreme leader. Perhaps OP should consider to learn new alphabet and migrate.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but you do realize this is the exact opposite of a shill post right?