What does the new meta mean for AA?

So i just recently built my rebel team. I have AA 7*, luke 7*, HRscout 6*, and now han at 5.

With the meta changing, does this mean all of what i just built is now a waste?

Replies

• yeap. sorry son
  • No, I think Han and Luke will be good.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Maybe. Maybe not. How is anyone to give a worthwhile guess when we literally have zero details.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    At OP, I have those 4 currently maxed and Biggs maxed. Rebels are sub par as it is right now if you want to place top 10. I think they can only get better and there is no fear of any of them getting nerfed. Hopefully they get a buff and become relevant when the update comes.
  • 49er
    25 posts Member
    Nobody knows! I do agree with Phipps as they are not extremely relevant and you would assume that they are trying to level the playing field a little, so there's hope for that. Cool rebel team though! I personally think team synergies are awesome and they might try to make that more relevant... Who knows though!
    "Sanitation?!" --- 793-259-249
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    So i just recently built my rebel team. I have AA 7*, luke 7*, HRscout 6*, and now han at 5.

With the meta changing, does this mean all of what i just built is now a waste?

I'm in the same boat, i have 7* biggs and han, enough shards to 7* AA tomorrow, 60/100 luke, and 5* scout.

It's not like they were a top tier speed meta team. So changing the meta is good for your investment. You can only hope that eventually the meta will change so your team will pay off.
  • @Vader_Be_Hatin please enlighten us
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Me going to AA has nothing to do with the meta. Or this game for that reason.
  • We don't have any details so who knows. I'll say this much, AA/HRS/Han are the triumvirate for rebels. For the last two, think Old Ben and Leia/Rey or 2 dps.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Untill AA gets fixed he's not viable anyway.
    {RotE}
  • They say defense will become a thing in the new meta at lvl 80 Ackbar's third special will grant an ally 50% defense penetration. Currently that special doesn't do much, could be big in the new meta. Its all guessing, rebels ability upgrades between 70-80 all do increase their turn meter abilities. They could shine, but then again nobody knows the details. I have luke, biggs, ackbar and han sitting on their max lvls since january but quickly changed to grind the meta toons. After qgj my foccus will shift back to rebel scout 70/85 and will see what happens, I have good faith ;)
  • I'm going to level up AA, Han, and Leia, along with probably Biggs, and try it with Maul in the 5th spot.

It would be questionable with low-starred toons, but I'll have the stars (all 7).
  • I'm going to level up AA, Han, and Leia, along with probably Biggs, and try it with Maul in the 5th spot.

It would be questionable with low-starred toons, but I'll have the stars (all 7).

Adding that Rey or Hoth Rebel Scout would probably be better than Maul, but who knows how the balancing will change everything.