gac: how can i beat a 7 star g13 general skywalker 501 team?

only asking for a potential opponent. don‘t know exactly the relics at lock-time.

ideas?

Replies

• so the grand arena championship will be very funny the next months... ☹️
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    No, you see, Ganakin is useless garbage. A Youtuber told me so. You'll be fine.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I read some saying that a Padme team can detter him, you can try that
  • With your own better modded and higher Relic'd GAS team.
  • Try Padmae and an R7 Anakin.
    There are vids available.
  • Padme
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Most reliable counter is Rebels with near similar relic levels. Other possibilities exist, however, as previously mentioned just not as reliable.
  • Padme will kill some. some will be able to kill all 5, with some RNG.
    this is not a counter. if the 501st are all relic7, you wont win even if your whole team is relic 7. you can win if your team is higher geared.
    but padme can buy enough time even if you are less geared, to kill the rest of 501st. you'll then lose in 1v5 scenario vs skywalker, and you can finish him after with something that won't allow him turns - team with thrawn and fracture, or team with stun (and in skywalker case, only KRU and FO team is reliable to stun)
    so, basically, if your padme isnt higher, be prepared to do Padme --> followed by fo, and kill the 501st team in 2 tries.

arena wise, the only thing that was able to beat 501st team for me, was DR, Malak, Bast, Thrawn and KRU. all the other options.. HK, Marauder, JKA, Padmes.. doesnt work for me. i need the 2-turn-stun from KRU and the fracture from Thrawn so i wont lose in a 1v5 scenario - and that happen a LOT vs skywalker.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    thanks for the answers.

now i got my "potentential" opponent in the next round.

it's funny to save my padme-team, my darth revan, my rebells and my first order for this one team. i don't know, what i should use in defense, because it's possible, that he also deploys stronger teams besides 501.

to be honest, this situation is very annoying, when i think, that i have this disadvantage the next months. i also unlocked general anakin. but it's a grind to bring him to gear 10. then somewhen gear 11, and then? not really usefull in the grand arena. and in the same time i struggle with his gear, other heros have to wait.

besides: with the guild event token at last i bought stun guns in the shop. before the choosen event came. now i will never use guild currency for gear. nobody will, but makes this sense?
  • If you can't one-shot with Padme you can almost certainly land some key kills or even wipe everyone but Ani. Talzin sisters, any of a number of Thrawn comps, among other things could down a lone Ani after that.
    Still not a he.
  • Jawas
  • short update: i got my potential opponent!
    was able to win with one battle. darth revan sith empire + good rng.
    darth revan and dark bastila survived, but of course less 48 banners.
    in the same field he deployed darth revan. somehow clear.

in the end i had less banners, went heavy in offense.
    7* general anakin is definitively a banner“killer“.