Jabba the hut characters

Prev1
Is there a chance we will get jabba the hut?

Replies

• Mikek
    110 posts Member
    I would hope so. Jabba meta would be great.
  • I think there should be a capture play where you pick on toon to have to wear a Princess Leia bikini
  • So WE get to choose who wears Leia's bikini?

Ok, I choose Porkins.
  • Mikek wrote: »
    If we ever get Jabba I hope he summons a Salacious Crumb!
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Jabba as a Hoda/3P0 type with a balling leadership for Scoundrels would be amazing.

Also a good reason to finally give Ham Guard a much-needed rework.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Wallet = closed if Gam Guard isn't getting three zetas
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Jabba as a Hoda/3P0 type with a balling leadership for Scoundrels would be amazing.

Also a good reason to finally give Ham Guard a much-needed rework.

Make him a BH lead too!
  • cablex30 wrote: »
    Is there a chance we will get jabba the hut?

CG’s artists have made art for Jabba the Hutt. A few game changers talked about it. Just YouTube search “Swgoh Jabba the Hutt”.
  • ObiPhilKenobi
    176 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Jabba would be #1 on my list of desired characters not already in-game.
    Post edited by ObiPhilKenobi on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    Mikek wrote: »
    If we ever get Jabba I hope he summons a Salacious Crumb!

He could summon Crumb to the forum more often too...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Jabba would be #1 on my list of desired characters not already in-game.

this ainec. playable jabba PLEASE
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Mace windu rework first, lol
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    When the game first started they had a video of him in arena playing, he looked like a big worm didnt look good at all.Then he was gone never heard anything or seen him again...
  • Jaaba The Hutt Legendary.

Requires 5 specific R3 G13 BH

and CLS, HAN, LEIA, CHEWIE, 3PO at R5 G13.

Jabba takes 2 spots in the roster however he summons 2 minions in the opening slots at the beginning of battle.

Hes a massive tank that is immune to % health effects.

He will never stop taunting, his max hp pool is around 300k to 500k at R7, while he is alive he provides 100% offense, 50% speed, 50% Crit damage, 50% Crit chance and 75% potency to all BH allies.

Once Jabba is defeated the bonuses go away.

The minions he summons are basic scoundrels with 1 being a taunted and the other being a damage dealer.

Jabba has a basic which applies an undispellable buff called "Crushed" which is -50% defense offense and speed.

His AoE applies daze and has a 1 turn stun mechanic that can be evaded.

His special 1, calls all BH allies to assist which has 50% defense penetration.

His special 2, gives a bonus turn to a BH ally and for that turn they gain 100% bonus offense and defense penetration. While resetting all of their cooldowns.

BH allies cant lose max HP when Jabba is alive however Boba and Jango can be defeated if they have BH resolve.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Jaaba The Hutt Legendary.

I love the idea.... but a "massive tank"? Come on, a "slave girl" in a bikini killed him with her own chains.... Jaaba clearly had no physical prowess... for all his bulk and reputation, he was physically much weaker than Leia. I think his strength / kit should be to summon scum and villainy to fight for him.... kill a toon, he calls another, and another, and another, and another..... Make him a true mob boss who is untouchable as long as there are other active characters on his team.
  • Only 200 to 300k health? Marauder says hi and oneshot
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Jaaba The Hutt Legendary.

I love the idea.... but a "massive tank"? Come on, a "slave girl" in a bikini killed him with her own chains.... Jaaba clearly had no physical prowess... for all his bulk and reputation, he was physically much weaker than Leia. I think his strength / kit should be to summon scum and villainy to fight for him.... kill a toon, he calls another, and another, and another, and another..... Make him a true mob boss who is untouchable as long as there are other active characters on his team.

General Grievous died to a nerf gun but nobody says he shouldnt have 300k+ health in game.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Or release 4 more gamorreans to make a full team?
  • I think he should be a legendary or something on par with that. He’d be an amazing Bounty Hunter leader, able to summon a unique cast of bounty hunters. Think an ability like Wat Tambor’s tech: he can summon one at a time, and each of them have unique abilities and contracts that specifically synergies with Jabba’s leader.

Otherwise, Jabba would be a support character in the realm of 3-PO and Hermit Yoda. He can’t directly deal damage, but probably inflicts some pretty important debuffs, maybe even unique ones like Nute’s extortion.

He would be an incredible addition to the game.
    Change my mind.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    He would definitely be a big addition to the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Question is, would he get the BH tag to benefit from the leader bonuses of other Hunters and things like Bossk's mass assist?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF wrote: »
    He would definitely be a big addition to the game.

Unless they use Special Edition EP4 Jabba! Then he'd just be a medium addition.
  • Bib Fortuna would need to be released, he would be a 3PO / Wat equivalent toon.

Jabba would be immune to all Jedi non-attack special abilities or C3PO's confuse. He would have those frogs in a bowl to eat to regain health.

Salacious Crumb would be summoned and gain a bonus against C3PO, and likewise, 3PO would have either locked health immunity or locked damage over time.

Han would get Jabba specific debuffs - possibly stunned / encased in carbonite.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Agreed!! And Jabba too
  • This thread is the reason I play this game