Arc Trooper when????

Well, kit was revealed, but when he will arrives??!?!?
And CG, give us more clones!!!!!

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    LS TB is coming in November, so he'll be releasing in November if he's the special mission reward character or The Geonosian Brood Alpha of LS version
  • Who cares? Not much use with a 5* trash can.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Who cares? Not much use with a 5* trash can.

As a 4* Trash can I am deeply offended you insulted my brethren because of this post I have to begin the mass genocide.
  • Augu...no, too far...ummm....SOON!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Who cares at this point. They have a lot of work to do

When Episode 9's supercharged Darth Sidious returns nobody will care for sure. lol
  • dcbfan wrote: »
    Never saw the and cant seem to find the dev post. Do they not post on the normal spot anymore? Anyone have link?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/215466/kit-reveal-arc-trooper#latest
  • Release date is currently unannounced. It's tied to LSTB in some way, so probably no later than the LSTB drop.

As we have two weeks left in this month and the TB drops some unspecified time next month? ARC Trooper can drop any time now.
    Palanthian wrote: »
    You do realize that GAS stops being five stars if you invest in him?

And when ARC Trooper comes to the game, there will be a length of time to farm and outfit him?

And ARC Trooper can be used under leads besides GAS?

Hell, just looking at existing units plus confirmed ARC Trooper, if you want to field three working GR teams, then ARC Trooper under Shaak Ti makes sense.
    Still not a he.
  • They can’t handle bringing a character back for a third time and you want them to release a character for a first time? Some people just want to watch the world burn.
  • They can’t handle bringing a character back for a third time and you want them to release a character for a first time? Some people just want to watch the world burn.

And some of us just want to roast marshmallows by that fire and make s'mores....and maybe some popcorn.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • And CG, give us more clones!!!!!

No, no more Clones.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Well, kit was revealed, but when he will arrives??!?!?
    And CG, give us more clones!!!!!

Um, no don't.
  • Yes more clones. We have tons of Jedi, Sith, Droids etc. We need more clones. Besides the Sith, Clones are the best. The Clone Wars is an amazing time period
  • No, no more Clones.
    Not counting ARC trooper who hasn't dropped yet, we've gotten zero new clones. Some nice reworks, but no new clones.

With Shaak Ti demanding clones and GAS' 501st being mostly clones, a couple more clones would give us a great deal more freedom in team comps.
    Still not a he.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    some men just want to watch the marshmallows burn. and please no more zzzzzzz clones
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nobody knows when ARC trooper will arrive because it hasn't been announced.

"When Light Side Geonosis hits" seems like a pretty solid guess, but that's the best anyone's got.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I have gas at 5* G10 and I keep hoping I can figure him out... he really is terrible.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    LS TB is coming in November, so he'll be releasing in November if he's the special mission reward character or The Geonosian Brood Alpha of LS version

This. I think it's a reasonable guess that he'll be the GBA/Starck/Capt Han of the new LSGeoTB.
  • My question is why release his kit so far out from when he hits the game? And now that we know mundi is the LSTB toon, they could've dropped him back when they came out with GAS.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Release date is currently unannounced. It's tied to LSTB in some way, so probably no later than the LSTB drop.

As we have two weeks left in this month and the TB drops some unspecified time next month? ARC Trooper can drop any time now.
    Palanthian wrote: »
    You do realize that GAS stops being five stars if you invest in him?

And when ARC Trooper comes to the game, there will be a length of time to farm and outfit him?

And ARC Trooper can be used under leads besides GAS?

Hell, just looking at existing units plus confirmed ARC Trooper, if you want to field three working GR teams, then ARC Trooper under Shaak Ti makes sense.

I totally do not agree with this assessment of the Arc trooper.

WHY would CG/EA post that "Ahsoka can go BACK to the Padme team once Arc Trooper arrives.

What you said is TOTALLY OPPOSITE of their intent.

Further more, why would you move a 501st out of a GAS lead to a clone lead when the GAS lead clearly provides more for those clones tagged 501st.

You're bending stuff to fit your argument and I think it's pretty weak.

DO YOU EVEN HAVE GAS? If not, you have no skin in this fight. Bye felicia bye bye!