Falls on you
Tenacity down
Speed down
Stun

K, go, dew it

Replies

• JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that we are about to lose our Malak shards
  • Another Han would be a slap in the face....with a Han.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The event will require all five existing Hans at g13 r5 minimum to get Carb Han at 5*. The rest of his shards are farmable with GET2.
  • The event will require all five existing Hans at g13 r5 minimum to get Carb Han at 5*. The rest of his shards are farmable with GET2.

Nah...GET1. It's a resource management game....choose wisely....whoever "Wisely" is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Or imprial han from solo movie?
  • Even better, perhaps a CG inspired Han Solo
    It stands there doing nothing, finally shoots itself in the foot and a message comes up saying 'client must be restarted'

Make this happen.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    I fell for a stealth kit thread because it looked like an angry thread.

Also we already got a Carbonite Han kit. Go search it out OP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I want Lego han, legendary. Needing all Hans to unlock. At 7*.
  • I want Lego han, legendary. Needing all Hans to unlock. At 7*.

5* take it or leave it
  • lol, great OP.
  • I want my General Solo, with camo coat of course!
  • Carbonite Han
    Falls on you
    Tenacity down
    Speed down
    Stun

K, go, dew it

Personally, I'm a big fan of a TaunTaun Han. He could either r be mounted on the TaunTaun, or the TaunTaun could be laying on its side and Han and Luke are inside it keeping warm.
  • Or blind Han. Has a 50% CHance with each attack to not "just aim a little bit higher" and shoot an ally.
  • Episode VII Corpse Han
  • AntiHeld wrote: »
    Or blind Han. Has a 50% CHance with each attack to not "just aim a little bit higher" and shoot an ally.

I came here to post Hibernation Sickness Han. Hits random opponent on turn or instantly kills Boba Fett if on opposing team.