Jedi & Sith

GBahia03
242 posts Member
edited October 2019
Honestly I dont understand why Sith are deemed as bad and Jedi are deemed good.

(DS / LS)

I mean Jedi are honestly just kidnappers and physcopaths.

I mean the Jedi temple just held kids with magic imprisoned. Which, Jedi used their powers to navigate and kidnap from their families.

I mean look at yoda.

And Sith are ex-jedi and are honestly just "woke" jedi who look like they're bad but are only trying to get revenge on the kidnapping jedi.

(Give Sith LS tag they're good people.)




This should take peoples mind of the dumpster fi- *ahem* I mean SWGOH debacle for a bit (:

Replies

  • LordDirt
    3333 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I always saw the Jedi as wrong. Anakin and Ahsoka and many other “fallen” Jedi had found this to be true as well. That is what Luke went on about in Episode 8. I think most Jedi learn that their ways are not right but it seemed that they believed their only other option would be to go the Sith route.
    Forget the gear crunch, why can't we sim the Sith raid yet?
  • Pretty sure younglings were recruited to the Jedi Order with permission from the parents, not kidnapped.
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    Honestly I dont understand why Sith are deemed as bad and Jedi are deemed good.

    (DS / LS)

    I mean Jedi are honestly just kidnappers and physcopaths.

    I mean the Jedi temple just held kids with magic imprisoned. Which, Jedi used their powers to navigate and kidnap from their families.

    I mean look at yoda.

    And Sith are ex-jedi and are honestly just "woke" jedi who look like they're bad but are only trying to get revenge on the kidnapping jedi.

    (Give Sith LS tag they're good people.)




    This should take peoples mind of the dumpster fi- *ahem* I mean SWGOH debacle for a bit (:

    Jedi are the lesser of 2 evils here and all things being relative that alone could make them different ends of the spectrum. LS and DS
  • The Jedi also are pacifists and allowed slavery and crime to run unchallenged throughout the galaxy. The sith had no qualms about doing what they believed was right, even if most of the galaxy disagreed. Look at the galactic republic, they were corrupt politicians who tried to stop a group of systems from legally leaving. If the empire had not replaced it, it would have collapsed anyway and led to more chaos and deaths than the empire caused.

    I also hate how people say the rebels were the good guys, most of the civilians viewed them as terrorists. They were responsible for thousands of civilian deaths and committed many of the same war crimes that the empire committed. So why are they seem as the "good guys" when the empire brought stability and relative peace.
  • WarGuy101 wrote: »
    I also hate how people say the rebels were the good guys, most of the civilians viewed them as terrorists. They were responsible for thousands of civilian deaths and committed many of the same war crimes that the empire committed. So why are they seem as the "good guys" when the empire brought stability and relative peace.

    This.

    It is also one of the parallels between the Rebels/Empire and Resistance/FO. Rebels were the terrorists fighting against the regime, whereas the Resistance were in power with the New Republic, and the FO were the terrorists fighting against democracy and freedom.
  • WarGuy101 wrote: »
    The Jedi also are pacifists and allowed slavery and crime to run unchallenged throughout the galaxy. The sith had no qualms about doing what they believed was right, even if most of the galaxy disagreed. Look at the galactic republic, they were corrupt politicians who tried to stop a group of systems from legally leaving. If the empire had not replaced it, it would have collapsed anyway and led to more chaos and deaths than the empire caused.

    I also hate how people say the rebels were the good guys, most of the civilians viewed them as terrorists. They were responsible for thousands of civilian deaths and committed many of the same war crimes that the empire committed. So why are they seem as the "good guys" when the empire brought stability and relative peace.

    Actually, they helped get rid of slavery for the most part. As you'll recall from one of the true canon sources, The Clone Wars, slavery had be pretty much taken care of in the mid-rim until the Clone Wars began, as seen in the episode where Anakin becomes a slave.

    Also, the Empire brought "peace and stability" the same way China does: through a totalitarian regime that had incredibly severe punishments for any who disobeyed. it's the same argument as always: freedom vs. security.
  • SkylarSong wrote: »
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    The Jedi also are pacifists and allowed slavery and crime to run unchallenged throughout the galaxy. The sith had no qualms about doing what they believed was right, even if most of the galaxy disagreed. Look at the galactic republic, they were corrupt politicians who tried to stop a group of systems from legally leaving. If the empire had not replaced it, it would have collapsed anyway and led to more chaos and deaths than the empire caused.

    I also hate how people say the rebels were the good guys, most of the civilians viewed them as terrorists. They were responsible for thousands of civilian deaths and committed many of the same war crimes that the empire committed. So why are they seem as the "good guys" when the empire brought stability and relative peace.

    Actually, they helped get rid of slavery for the most part. As you'll recall from one of the true canon sources, The Clone Wars, slavery had be pretty much taken care of in the mid-rim until the Clone Wars began, as seen in the episode where Anakin becomes a slave.

    Also, the Empire brought "peace and stability" the same way China does: through a totalitarian regime that had incredibly severe punishments for any who disobeyed. it's the same argument as always: freedom vs. security.

    So china vs murica

    SW predicted the future O:
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    So china vs murica

    SW predicted the future O:

    As if freedom versus tyranny wasn't a conflict as old as durst.

    But it's a conflict that keeps going on. Tyranny has very good propaganda, as you should know since you fell for it.

    U predicted my joke O:
Sign In or Register to comment.