Malak event replayability

Does anyone agree that although it was a massive mistake from CG giving 75 additional shares for completing each side of the event again, that giving some shards isn't that bad an idea?

They spent a huge amount of development time making the epic confrontation which once Malak is unlocked I don't believe is that likely to be replayed unless there is some benefit to doing so.

By giving a lower amount out (such as 10 shards) would give certain benefits:
- replayabilty of an event that took significant development time
- is a low enough payout that it still encourages the use of GET for players that want to get ahead
- allows F2P players or players in a non elite guild a little less farming crunch as they can wait for the event to roll around numerous times

Replies

• Not a bad idea
  • That's what I've personally been pushing for. Unfortunately, according to @Kyno , the devs aren't interested in doing that.

I honestly feel like that would be a nice thing for them to do to help smooth things out, and it would have relatively little to no impact on them financially.
  • I like this idea. Works well in the capital ships events
  • I'd be down to earn 3 CWC shards per side when replaying the event.
  • I thought it was a great idea months ago and I think I posted about it. Even the 7 star unlocks could reward gear or shard currency. Might even discourage undergearing if you get rewards for beating it multiple times a year.

That's why when I saw this event, I was glad since it seemed the devs were actually listening. But they decided instead of embracing a way for players to catch up to instead give the player base the big middle finger.