Hermit Yoda or Wampa

So I’m trying to decide who to farm between Hermit Yoda and Wampa. I just got Wampa to 5*, but then I started hearing Hoda is better. So I don’t know if I should keep going with Wampa or if I should start with Hoda.

BTW I just unlocked JKR and have a super solid Jedi team. Hoda isn’t necessary for it but I might want him so I could use GK on a Padme team

Replies

• I'll be honest, wampa and hyoda, aren't worth it now that epic characters need the exact same currency.
  • I'll be honest, wampa and hyoda, aren't worth it now that epic characters need the exact same currency.
    I definitely am not close to getting either so I’m not worried about that haha
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Neither. Don’t you know we have to hoard our GET1 for ever now for those stupid epic toons, because they’re wet noodles at 5* and CG are too stupid to make them useful on release.
  • Neither hoard for Malak & GAS if you ever wanna be able to hold up in arenas
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    he just unlocked jkr and you people think he's getting GAS/malak any time soon??

op, it's a personal choice at this point. I love wampa, but he needs to be high level/stars. then again, I assume at your level he could help in gac/tw(?). if you somehow are anywhere near malak I would hoard for him, he's still that good
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    he just unlocked jkr and you people think he's getting GAS/malak any time soon??

op, it's a personal choice at this point. I love wampa, but he needs to be high level/stars. then again, I assume at your level he could help in gac/tw(?). if you somehow are anywhere near malak I would hoard for him, he's still that good

Nah he should even hoard if he isnt close.

Until he has >175K GET1 saved it's not worth it in the long run