Hermit Yoda or Wampa

So I’m trying to decide who to farm between Hermit Yoda and Wampa. I just got Wampa to 5*, but then I started hearing Hoda is better. So I don’t know if I should keep going with Wampa or if I should start with Hoda.

BTW I just unlocked JKR and have a super solid Jedi team. Hoda isn’t necessary for it but I might want him so I could use GK on a Padme team

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Imho, they're both very useful. I'd finish Wampa and take him to 7*, then work toward Hoda. I have both at 7* and use both in GAC.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I would go for HYoda over Wampa. Supercharges gmy for a good hsith team and good anti GG team.

Wampa is ok too. But would take hermit if I had to choose
  • Options
    Hoda is more practical but Wampa is more fun!
    cu13dhr9n1qk.jpg
  • Options
    I went for wampa.
  • Options
    For me, part of the reason is that the OP is half way done with Wampa.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I would not get either. At this point if you are not hoarding for malak or GA$ you are doing it wrong. Just consider that shop empty until you have both epic conflict characters at 7*.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    My only r7

qpnxsjnwzasa.png
  • Options
    I have a G12 Wampa and the only shards I've got for Hoda came from the earn X amount of stars in TB achievements.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I think Hoda is more useful, but if you're half done with Wampa already I'd just finish him.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I went for Wampa first, unlocked him at 5*, then realized that Hoda has much more viability in raids. So I dropped wampa and farmed Hoda. Only regret is not starting with Hoda. Definitely recommend going after Hoda even though you’ve already worked on wampa