Can GG auto the tank raid?

With relics out I’m wondering if anybody has found a squad where he can just murder the tank.

Replies

• Nope my R3 GG cant do squat.

Plus he literally kills every single droid on his team.

In P1 it ended up being him 1v1ing himself. And I gotta say, he did a solid 500k - 750k dmg before he died to enrage.
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    Nope my R3 GG cant do squat.

In P1 it ended up being him 1v1ing himself. And I gotta say, he did a solid 500k - 750k dmg before he died to enrage.

I got 4 mil out of him in P1 today. I’m thinking if I go in L3 and C3PO over droideka and r2 he would have cleared. I’m thinking GG Hoda C3PO T3-M4 and L3.
  • GBahia03
    242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Olddumper wrote: »
    GBahia03 wrote: »
    Nope my R3 GG cant do squat.

I got 4 mil out of him in P1 today. I’m thinking if I go in L3 and C3PO over droideka and r2 he would have cleared. I’m thinking GG Hoda C3PO T3-M4 and L3.

Yeah a healer is a must on that team.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I throw R7 Grievous in with zNute, B1, B2 and Droideka at the start of P2 and he finishes the phase plus knocks about 10-15% off P3, which totals around 20 million. The other droids die pretty quickly so it ends up being just Grievous and Nute for most of the phase.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png