Ist his normal

ak7btulg2sbf.jpg
I am 2.5 m GP with only 2 gear 13 and this is my opponent for GAC

Replies

• I first thought u were drunk making the title of it but, no.

Its just my 2 braoncells clocking out for the night so I lost sum kommon cents
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    If your opponent was in division 4 like you when the GAC began, and in tge same league as you when the GA began, and he furthermore has similar "relevant GP" as you, it's fine. Does he?
    Post edited by Waqui on
  • Not normal. CG sucks. The end.
  • Mariyan wrote: »
    ak7btulg2sbf.jpg

Is it normal? Unfortunately yes. Should it be? Absolutely not.
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    Mariyan wrote: »
    ak7btulg2sbf.jpg

what's not normal is who only puts one zeta on Revan G13 him and relic 7 him
    ak7btulg2sbf.jpg

Newer spenders that have fewer zetas. They are almost the only thing that's on slow farm for everyone.
  • This is GAC. Now it is a playground for one or two whales to decimate FTP players. It is how CG are balancing the amount of zetas the whales get.
  • This looks like a rather massive baby whale who has been playing for 7, maybe 8 months judging from his lack of zetas. He was able to buy lots of gear and relics, but zetas aren't for sale. Or go(o)d mods, for that matter. I'm willing to bet his unzetaed DR is nowhere near as fast as yours. Sure, the toon has a relic. Big whoop. Without a single zeta it's a paperweight.

And that's why you're matched with him. You seem to have 27 g12 and 2 g13 versus his 6 (?) g12 and 21 g12. But you also have 45 zetas versus this guy's 17. There are many ways to reach the same top roster GP for GAC. I believe if you had a zeta on your Traya to counter his Geos, you could win this.
  • Dmitry_M81
    459 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Why ppl cry about match-ups to be "fair" at later stages?
    Think of it: (let's say, no offense) Andorra qualifies from group stage of Football European Championship and toss says they gonna face France (World Champions and waaaaaay much better staffed team).
    There are no "fair" draws in Championships (and there shouldn"t be) after initial first round.
  • It's perfectly normal; the game is designed for cash not for players :
    CG launch new high-end game content : whales gets the new content with their wallet.
    They get an advantage for months on FTP players and reasonnable spenders.
    Base players whines about of this is unfair.
    CG makes available to FTP players when the cash slow down.
    Then creates new high-end.
    And the cycle goes on.
    CG knows whales will be whales and FTP won't spend a penny.
    Between them, reasonnable spenders get frustrated and are more likely to spend money.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Guessing that guy has most of the characters in the game either not unlocked or sitting at level 1, and focuses on one squad at a time before moving to the next. Good chance they're somebody who started over or started an alt after learning the ropes.

Is it common? No, but it's certainly not impossible.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Don't waste time fixating on the sparkly circles, look at his squads, their zetas and their speeds and figure out how to make him eat those relics. >:)
    ak7btulg2sbf.jpg

No Zeta at all on DR.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever