Relics survey - what happened to the feedback

Not looking to moan about relics (or moan in general). CG solicited players' take on relics. Are we going to hear anything further?

Replies

• We expect it from a game like this.
  • Ha ha!
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Not looking to moan about relics (or moan in general). CG solicited players' take on relics. Are we going to hear anything further?

"By taking the time to answer questions in a survey, players demonstrated further engagement with relics..."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They send our surveys every so often, we dont normally get any response as to what the result were.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They send our surveys every so often, we dont normally get any response as to what the result were.

I can confirm this as "Gear crunch has been voted the number 1 player concern for over 2 years running and yet it has not been meaningfully addressed
  • I did not even get that survey ingame, only read about it here on the forum. :(
  • Can we see survey results?

I'm curious as to where this survey was found? I never saw it.
  • Went to the trash bin just like the sign ups for the beta program.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Went to the trash bin just like the sign ups for the beta program.

The Corporate Filing Cabinet, right Michael Scott?
  • Did you see that one banksy picture after it was bought?
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Went to the trash bin just like the sign ups for the beta program.

The Corporate Filing Cabinet, right Michael Scott?

Nah, it's more like Toby's file of HR complaints
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Survey result - "Our data shows that you guys put a lot of relics on toons. Hence you guys love it."

No, hehehe...

Bet the answers weren't what they were expecting.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Do you actually think...are you naive enough to believe, that CG CARES about what the community thinks? Like honestly do you? Unless you have spent over $10k in the game you're a nobody, your opinion doesn't matter, they won't take your advice movie forward. This is PR stunts and nothing more.
  • I don't think we will ever see the survey results. My speculation is the results would reveal that relics are incredibly unpopular, and if that's true there's no way they would make the info public. It's easier to argue that since people aren't ignoring relics entirely, we must love them.
  • The survey results are for them. Not for us.
    Still not a he.
  • Lol. We’ll never see that info.
  • patl0lyfe22m.jpg
  • JZ95 wrote: »
    Do you actually think...are you naive enough to believe, that CG CARES about what the community thinks? Like honestly do you? Unless you have spent over $10k in the game you're a nobody, your opinion doesn't matter, they won't take your advice movie forward. This is PR stunts and nothing more.

10k is generous. I thought the benchmark was $4k per year?
  • I never got the survey. Can someone mail me a copy to complete?
  • JZ95 wrote: »

10k is generous. I thought the benchmark was $4k per year?

$3k/month