Who still does the gear challenges?

Prev1
I still do them every day, I only need the laptops, and now even they are for characters I dont play. I know it's a waste of time, but it would bother me.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/

Replies

• Options
    I have always done them, when I get a new toon I can sometimes get their gear up to level 6 with the gear I have left over, usually level 4 though.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    This thread comes around every single Sunday lol
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Always. Every day. For no reason probably lol. Wish they would implement stun cuffs, purple eye balls and hair dryers
  • Options
    Well besides that Mk 4 Sorosuub Keypad Salvage I have 100s of the other 8 gear mats rewards.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

• Options
    This thread comes around every single Sunday lol

LOL

• Shanks
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Me
  • Options
    I do the laptops...most boring aspect of the game. Wish I could use a SIM ticket.
  • Options
    i do them on auto while doing other stuff with my life, just because "maybe" those of items will be useful one day
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    I still need the mk4 laptops and the stun guns.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    I only do the mark IV laptops. That's it. Also only do credit and ability mat challenges
  • Options
    why wouldn't you? that's the real question.
  • Options
    I don't want to ... but I get paranoid that if they ether re implement the sell function or add an exchange system that I'll have missed out ...
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    I don't want to ... but I get paranoid that if they ether re implement the sell function or add an exchange system that I'll have missed out ...

Yeah I have that feeling. I just find the whole thing useless as the rewards are kind of useless. I do wish they would redo it. Dont really care if it's harder. I use to have a lot of fun lower level fighting Savage with just Phasma and JC.

• Options
    Always, always, always do the challenges.

You always need the mk4 and mk5 laptops and the stun guns are needed a lot it seems for gears 10 & 11 for quite a lot of characters as detailed in the link below

http://www.star-wars-galaxy.com/gear/Mk-4-AKT-Stun-Gun-Salvage
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    Always. Every day. For no reason probably lol. Wish they would implement stun cuffs, purple eye balls and hair dryers

This.
  • Options
    Me.. Me.. I do, I still do them all.
    Why not do them is the question? :/
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    I do them on auto while I get ready for the day. Or in the car on auto.
  • Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    I know it's a waste of time.

So you plan on never getting/upgrading new toons?
  • Options
    I have over 500 of some of the items. The least I have is 50 of one. I might do a few towards the end of the day if I'm bored or waiting for arena but I'm not bothered if I don't have time.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I do everything but Tank and Healer/Support. I may do one of those on their respective days to get the daily challenge award quicker, but that's it.
    Post edited by Ouchie on
  • Options
    Yes. Auto. Done.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Who do people use to play the healer/support one on auto? I have no issue manual fail occasionally on auto. I would Prefer to run it brain dead given the value it adds.
  • Options
    My auto team for healer/support gear challenge: Dooku lead, QGJ, Daka, Phasma, JC
  • Boxandthefuzz
    362 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »

The hairdryers are coming with the next teir after they increase the cap. You can see them when you search for them directly while that challenge is open that day.

I can't wait for the increase for this reason.
  • Options
    They're easy $$$$$. Why not?!
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Who do people use to play the healer/support one on auto? I have no issue manual fail occasionally on auto. I would Prefer to run it brain dead given the value it adds.

QGJ
    Thalia
    JC
    Poggle
    Eeth Koth or Ewok Elder.

I can auto with 100% accuracy.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I do them all. I try to change the team chemistry to keep it interesting. Teebo can make your tank challenge fun. IGD with a full squad of Jedi is a blast on the healer and support challenge.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you would NOT do them. They don't cost anything but time. Even if you have 300 mk5 laptops, they will be used much more in higher gear levels. plus the 300 credits is the bees knees.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    I don't understand why you would NOT do them. They don't cost anything but time. Even if you have 300 mk5 laptops, they will be used much more in higher gear levels. plus the 300 credits is the bees knees.

Because we've got other things we'd rather do?
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »

Lots of reasons;
    1) You don't want to.
    2) You'd rather shave your legs
    3) Or any other body part.
    4) You'd rather contemplate the existence of Allah.
    5) You'd rather read my forum posts
    6) Stick your head out of a window and sing 'God save the Queen despite being from a country colonized by the English'
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |