Relic L3 or Kenobi?

both use same piece

Kenobi will be for padme/LSTB/Anakin event - he would be the only relics toon on Team

L3 for Smuggler team/LSTB/ GG Nuke team/Young lando Falcon - Will be 3rd Relicd member on Smuggler and GG Nuke teams
No. Just No.

Replies

• Kenobi obviously
  • Kenobi
  • smuggler team haha you are funny are they at least F tier team right now?
  • If u want to G13 L3 I'd recommend Ughnaught basically the same viability
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    If u want to G13 L3 I'd recommend Ughnaught basically the same viability

you clearly never used a smuggler team or a GG nuke team then

IPD > L3 in GG nuke

And well I havent even invested at all into smugglers
  • L3 is a boss. Sounds like you have a lot of use for her between teams and the ship.

All the max HP gains she gets with her basic could make her a pain in the **** at R-whatever. Let me know if you end up giving her a relic, as I may do the same down the road.

My zYoungHan tears it up at R5 with the massively improved damage and all those assists. I doubt many people have gotten L3 to that point and reported their findings, so you never know. Again, let me know if you do it.
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    If u want to G13 L3 I'd recommend Ughnaught basically the same viability

Kenobi is clearly the better choice, but statements like the quoted one are clear indicators that advice giver has no clue about scoundrels.

L3 is a versatile tank that can be plugged in a variety of teams, but Kenobi has more benefits overall.
  • Nice! I'm actually about to relic Vandor.
  • Kenobi because his ship will be strong for a while, so in addition to all the other benefits you listed he’s also going to get you another stream of crystals each day from fleet.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Guildmate runs Relic'd Qi'Ra Scoundrels in arena. Does OK but the stats are decent. They usually are one of our Guild's defensive MVPs in TW if he places them.

R2 Qi'Ra
    R2 Vandor already 75k health
    R4 Young Han
    R6 L3 - about 75k H & 75k protection, +110 speed
    G12 Chewie
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Guildmate runs Relic'd Qi'Ra Scoundrels in arena. Does OK but the stats are decent. They usually are one of our Guild's defensive MVPs in TW if he places them.

R2 Qi'Ra
    R2 Vandor already 75k health
    R4 Young Han
    R6 L3 - about 75k H & 75k protection, +110 speed
    G12 Chewie

so you are saying my R5 padme has more health/protection than your tank (96K health, 56k protection)

Kenobi is the way to go here
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Kenobi because his ship will be strong for a while, so in addition to all the other benefits you listed he’s also going to get you another stream of crystals each day from fleet.

if i had his ship he would have gottten the G13 but ill have anothewr g13 ready long before i unlock kenobis ship

Fair enough. General Skywalker will hopefully be after that, too.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Whoever is saying L3 is bad has no idea what they're talking about, BUT I'd still go for Kenobi first as he's more widely useful and has a capital ship.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Whoever is saying L3 is bad has no idea what they're talking about, BUT I'd still go for Kenobi first as he's more widely useful and has a capital ship.

Such a lack of imagination.
  • Nateo
    6 posts Member
    Qira (L) relic 4
    Mission relic 7
    Zaalbar relic 5
    L3 relic 4
    Vandor relic 4

My best team in grand arena, it still has never been beat. Not a single time. It’s insane unbearable and people have no idea what to do with it cuz you don’t ever see it. Without a doubt the best investment I’ve made in this game since I started playing. People sleeping on this team are just ignorant. Plain and simple.