Cheating in TW

Ok before I report this guild I want to make sure there isn’t some bug I don’t know about. As you can see in the screenshots below there was clearly a failure on Kelh’s squad but then when it was defeated it doesn’t show the failure.

eg5ap2a5z0kp.jpeg

232as5qi61wt.png

Replies

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think it's possible to hack like that.
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think it's possible to hack like that.

Well how do you explain this then? I didn’t report them yet because it does seem odd to me too but I have no explanation for this.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Have you closed out TW and gone back in to see if it still shows 1. I think I’ve seen that before and if you exit TW and go back in it will show correctly, I think.

I just hard closed the entire game. Still shows 1.

qb32qszwzcit.png
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Look at Nayas in these three screenshots as well.

pre0nwp1plxr.png

fpc78yscm2mp.png

f4xm6mb670sm.png

• If you lose report if u win leave it ;)
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    We won but would still like to know what the heck is going on. Well we won unless their is some major hack. We already cleared the board and they still have a few zones to go. According to the math they don’t have any way of winning. We only dropped 11 fights total.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ok now we won for sure. Max they can score now is 20,338.

5ts9ohdhbn3g.jpeg
  • For the record I didn’t report them. In hindsight it does seem to be more of a bug than anything. They have no reason to cheat since they’ve lost. I’d still like to know what is going on though as something like that can be the difference between a win and a loss in TW.
  • Wouldn't hurt to submit the first couple pics as a bug. Whatever it is could cost someone a win in another TW. Or GAC, if it applies there too.
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    For the record I didn’t report them. In hindsight it does seem to be more of a bug than anything. They have no reason to cheat since they’ve lost. I’d still like to know what is going on though as something like that can be the difference between a win and a loss in TW.

Sometimes the status of battles and squads doesn't update instantaneously. It's just a lag issue - no cause for concern.

Your opponent can't hack anything, because once they set their defenses, those characters exist on the server. The battles take place on your guild's devices, so they can't do anything to influence the battles that you are fighting.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    For the record I didn’t report them. In hindsight it does seem to be more of a bug than anything. They have no reason to cheat since they’ve lost. I’d still like to know what is going on though as something like that can be the difference between a win and a loss in TW.

Sometimes the status of battles and squads doesn't update instantaneously. It's just a lag issue - no cause for concern.

Your opponent can't hack anything, because once they set their defenses, those characters exist on the server. The battles take place on your guild's devices, so they can't do anything to influence the battles that you are fighting.

It still only shows 1 attack like an hour later.
  • You do realize if they were cheating or there was a bug that makes the battles show less than actual battles done then your guild would be benefitting because your getting extra points for a win.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Seems like a bug, not sure why you'd think it's cheating..
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TW has quite a set of visual bugs popping up recently. I had a fleet win with no ships lost, the screen showed 21 points with the victory message, battle record below the zone showed the correct 22. Another guildmate had it the other way around.
  • First, nobody cares about TW except P2P. Second nobody cheats unless there are crystals involved.

They may do so for glory as well so you could find potentials in arena or GAC as long as people still waste time in these things.
    They may “cheat” in raids if it conserved time to complete. You can call it cheating until they enable it simmed lol.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    2smooth wrote: »
    First, nobody cares about TW except P2P.

Respectfully disagree.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    First, nobody cares about TW except P2P. Second nobody cheats unless there are crystals involved.

They may do so for glory as well so you could find potentials in arena or GAC as long as people still waste time in these things.
    They may “cheat” in raids if it conserved time to complete. You can call it cheating until they enable it simmed lol.

No one cares??? thats 2-3 easy zetas for doing nothing but applying a def
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It is not a cheat, that would mean hacking the server data.

I would report it as a bug.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>