Nightsister advice

Only just caught up my Sisters to G12. I had been using the original sisters without Zombie and Talzin to net 3million in P4 HSTR and not a lot else!
What do I need to upgrade to use them in GeoTB combat missions? (minimum zetas etc)
Can I do this with Ventress lead?
Thanks! 🙂
uscpnoeopwc2.jpeg

Replies

• QuendiX
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    First You should give Zeta to Old Daka (this is must!) and Upgrade Old Daka to G13 and put on her as much secondary flat Health and primary % health mods as You can - She is the key to surviving more waves.

I'm using Talzin lead with both Zeta too and Spirt is better than Talia because she hit hard and dispells buffs from enemy.

Those are mine and they are doing 4/4 in Phase 3 in TB, we don't do 4th Phase, but I expect they will do no more than 2/4 - the last phase is though that's why only 2/4

nw7skcrdyvsm.jpg

If You can, You should make G13 Asajj and Sprit after You get her
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    No, first thing to do is zeta Talzin's lead. Use Talzin lead in geos TB.
  • Options
    People underestimate an R7 Talzin. Mine's got 90000 health and hits like a truck with her AoE.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    @MagicMatthews99 i have G13 daka and was wondering who I should get to G13 next with nightsisters. I don’t see anyone post stuff for them so idk which to do. Advice?
  • Options
    Depends on how you are using the team.

I strongly believe zAV is superior in defense, while zMT is superior on offense. In either case, NSS hits like a FREIGHT TRAIN at higher relic levels (she’s an Agility Attacker, they gain the BEST mastery stats in the game), and you won’t regret bringing her there.

NSS is much more menacing under zAV than zMT. If you use NS on defense, I suggest you zeta AV and bring NSS to r5 ASAP. If using your NS for offense, I’d suggest bringing MT to r5 and stacking her with as much offense from mods as possible... I’ve seen her AoE one-shot many toons at high relic levels (albeit that was under zAV with offensive boost from her leadership)
  • Options
    @Kit_Fisto7 It depends on who you have and at what level they're at. If your Talzin or Ventress is close to 13, then go with them first, then Zombie, and if you use her, Spirit. Don't bother with Initiate or Talia, Acolyte is optional.
    I'm working on getting Daka to R7, then Ventress, then Zombie. G12 is enough for my Talia and Aco.
    i won't be doing anything to Spirit or Ini as they're level 1 and I use them to ramp up Ventress in raids.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    For PvP you want
    MT, AV, Daka, Zombie, Spirit

PvE G13 order:
    Daka, Asajj
    PvP G13 order:
    Daka, Spirit/MT, Asajj

Spirit at high relic is awesome.