People are not playing GA anymore

Replies

• TVF
    36594 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    People are not playing the game period

It's true. No one's playing. Everyone quit.

And yet everyone is still posting. I don't get it.

I’d love to see the data you’ve got that supports your claim that “everyone is still posting”.

I posted it on Planet Coruscant.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It has been a very long time since I have seen an auto defense.

I am less active in my matches many times due to an insane amount of work IRL.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I face strong roosters every GAC round but I bet my opponents say the same thing. Well, if any were still playing they would......
  • TVF wrote: »
    ShaeVizla wrote: »
    I gave up on ga. Not worth the time. Just set one defense

Way to punish your opponent just because you don't like the game mode. Seems fair.

And I get to play the game the way I want
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited October 2019

Way to punish your opponent just because you don't like the game mode. Seems fair.

You aren't playing the game. You're punishing someone else by not playing the game. If you hate it so much, don't join in the first place.

CG really needs to fix this.

You aren't playing the game. You're punishing someone else by not playing the game. If you hate it so much, don't join in the first place.

Absolutely. This should have been foreseen tbh. If a developer isn't actively looking at ways loosers can grief every mode, then they aren't doing their job.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member

Absolutely. This should have been foreseen tbh. If a developer isn't actively looking at ways loosers can grief every mode, then they aren't doing their job.

Look, just because I don't agree with you on every subject doesn't make me a shill or some Dev's Mom. I mean, if I can't even tel-

Oh, my bad. Copy pasted the wrong response.
  • I simply can't be bothered. The match making makes every single fight a choir and I see no point.
    I face the strongest rosters every fight yet I have no hope of reaching the higher leagues.

You need to change your username, stat.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »

I’d love to see the data you’ve got that supports your claim that “everyone is still posting”.

Nice one. :smile:
  • Everyone is in different shards mine is falling apart
    Just today 3 people left our guild
    I can only imagine how many left our shard
  • ShaeVizla wrote: »

That'll teach em
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I think u meant GAC has become boring and a chore right??

The rewards so tiny and there is no excitement. No point for doing the event

As for the bragging thing.... It is not the first time they totally are clueless to what the player base want... No longer surprised...
  • Have never faced an auto D
    All opponents full clear me
    Usually I full clear them. Unless I’m drinking and gacing.

All about who clears betterer! Division 1.
  • I've never faced a auto defense before. Always wanted to see what it looked like though lol. Also seen where someone said about setting one team on defense. That's a horrible thing to do to your opponent. They lose valuable points and because of you not liking the event you punish others because of laziness. If you don't like it then don't play. If you just want the rewards then take 5mins to set up a GA defense preset and just put random crap in there so your opponent can get their rewards and hell even help them with the 3xtras on the side. Seriously getting stuff is already hard enough without someone being lazy and messing it up for everyone. Be a good sport
  • Looooki wrote: »
    I think u meant GAC has become boring and a chore right??

The rewards so tiny and there is no excitement. No point for doing the event

As for the bragging thing.... It is not the first time they totally are clueless to what the player base want... No longer surprised...

I have to respectfully disagree with you my friend. GA is a amazing event that allows us to test our characters against others and see how well our team's hold up. It allows us to fine tune them in ways no other event does. It's you vs your opponent and unlike RW not a entire guild. You can fine tune your characters in ways where once you can almost auto a team you know your done there and can move on to the next team. It's amazing and no matter win or lose you can see how well your progressing in the game. Sure rewards suck for especially how long it is but I get pleasure from using my roster in ways that I never dreamed of anywhere else in the game. Try to see the positive my friend. It will help with all the bad mojo we go through :)
  • I used to be really into GAC. Id spend hours studying my opponent, trying to guess what id see on defense. The whole 9... Now, i just set same defenses. Play and get it over with. Dont care anymore.
  • Maybe many don't play because the rewards are not good. If you win all 3 matches, you get 3 omegas and 2 zeta materials.You get the same for just doing your dailies for 3 days. For example, 2 zetas on Monday....then 1 omega minimum per day. 3 days. And that is for winning all 3 matches. Winning 2 out of 3 gives you 1 zeta and 2 omegas. Why bother gearing up mediocre teams. I try to compete in GA, but I understand the players that don't even bother.
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    People are not playing the game period

I posted it on Planet Coruscant.

I looked... it’s not there. Perhaps you are misremembering. Or perhaps your statement was a complete fabrication.
  • I've never faced a auto defense before. Always wanted to see what it looked like though lol.

I've faced off against a couple. It's very interesting. Sometimes it's ridiculously easy as there's no good leader or team synergies, but then there are times where you have a really strong character on their own right standing behind 3 annoying tanks. Think Nihilus hidden behind Kenobi, Scion, and Zaalbar.
  • Now I'm tired for first place last match my last 2 opponents never even played just set defenses
    No fun winning games that are not challenging
  • Not faced an Auto Deploy in a long time, definitely not since GAC started.

Div 4 here, thus far all players have set defence and most have also attacked
  • This round I actually faced an auto deployment who didn't bother to attack round 1. Had some really funky teams that I struggled a bit with.
  • Just set 1 team and collect you carbonite reward.
  • Why bother when you see the "incredible" rewards for 6 days of event ....
    Not playing give you more for the hour played/reward .... You can't buy 5 Kyrotech for 6 days....
  • Previous round I was 0-3. This round, first was an auto deploy, and second didn't attack so I'm 2-0 thus far.

I really don't like the auto deploy since it just puts out the strongest toons. A lot of time it is silly with BB-8 leading a team. Sometimes, it leads to odd synergies that don't allow you to attack with a small squad or even win without multiple attempts. In my last auto deploy round, I had no opportunities to try for a small squad win and I had to attack two teams twice so I missed the first round victories for those teams. The only thing you do know going in is that you are going to win the round since I have never seen someone autodeploy and then actually attack.
  • When I see the complaints about the rewards it makes me wonder if you like the game at all? Don’t you play because you like it? I am old enough to start my gaming on consoles that didn’t have rewards you played the game because you enjoyed the game.
  • People are not playing the game period

True. There are several billion people not playing the game.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member

Doesn't that just auto deploy for the remaining spots?
  • Lanbo wrote: »

Doesn't that just auto deploy for the remaining spots?

Nope. Just leaves everything else empty.