7* GAS Mirrors

Just curious if anyone has any experience yet with 7* GAS mirrors and what makes the difference between winning and losing. Does the fastest Rex win? Does a faster GAS make a difference or is it more important to have a higher damage GAS?

I will 7* after this upcoming TB and there are two others on my shard. Just wondering what the GAS v GAS fights are like and what is most important.

Replies

• Options
    I don't have a good answer for you but from playing it myself you don't have to be the fastest to win, it's nothing like DR battles. The nice thing about his 100% counter chance is even if they are faster GS is countering and putting damage into their GS. I think having a strong 5's really helps, and you want Rex really fast no matter what.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I heard he's so bad they both lose
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Yah I’m assuming fastest speed set on Rex. Ahnalds videos he strongly recommended putting offense on fives, but I don’t think that applies to 7*. He was using GAS at 5* on offense and wanted fives to sacrifice himself and give his offense to the others. At 7* I assume you want him to survive as long as possible instead since on defense people will kill him first.