This was answered in the last Q/A but..

..I wish this game would sell cosmetics instead of progression.

They said in the Q/A that cosmetics isnt in their plans because different iteration of the same character is used to create a new hero completly , which I think is totally fair. What I mean by cosmetics is crazy skins( Disco Vader, Halloween themed Ewoks murderBear, Christmas Elf Nest ) or slight changes ( IE : A blue lightsaber for Darth Vader ) .

I've been playing this game for 3 years + whitout paying. I dont say this in a spitetul way, I wanted to throw my wallet at the game many times but I never seen an offer that I feel was worth my hard earned money. I'm not ashamed to admit I spent over 500$ on LoL for skins back in the day.

I know many people say this game is a ressource management game , but I never played an rpg that didnt have ressource management of some kind. The difference is how organic the progression system is , giving you rewards at a good pace even if you cant invest hours every day into the game and be top 1 in arena with a 200m gp guild.

I feel a rpg like Swgoh should give you acces to all the tools and mechanics available asap and then you can pay to customize your favorites teams ( Its f2p , I understand they need to make money in the end )

On a side note , I dont have Darth Revan , Malak ( obviously 😇 ) or General Anakin near ready to unlock. This whole debacle with the Malak shards didnt affect me whatsoever, but I feel the community has been fractured lately hence why I believe this could be a solution ( I mean..thats how BF2 did and there no more outrage)

To close this novel , I want to say that I'm in a 85m gp guild that do 4 star in Geno TB , we have fun in TW vs other lowbie f2p people ( Do you often see pheonix protecting the first territories ? 😉 ) , were close to attempt the heroic sith raid and Im totally fine sitting in between 100-200 rank in both arenas. I also enjoy my GAC and so far the matchmaking is pretty fair for me and my adversaries 👍

Its only my humble opinion , everyone is free to disagree. Im just trying to tell you how to unlock the paywall to my wallet 💰💰💰