The farm for IGD...

With defense seemingly being a bigger factor in the next update, instead of it's atrocious flat rate currently, I'm very excited I pulled IGD in one of my first Bronziums.

I've basically been farming him on and off since I got him. Other characters started to take priority but with the Yoda event, I had to give him some love again. However his farm is an absolute killer! I'm lucky to get 2/6 a day, with today being a solid 0, same with Ahsoka, and Barriss (Bad day).

I was wondering if anyone has his 7*? Seems to be months away at this point.... If i keep my current rate, it'll be at least 80 days till I can 7* him.... nearly 3 months. EA/CG can you throw a dog a bone and give me a 3rd node... or even better, a cantina node!?

Also, how do we think he'll fare with this update? makes me thing that the Devs knew defense would play a bigger role later in the game, making a seemingly useless character so hard to farm.

Replies

• Options
    I also pulled him early on in a lucky bronzium. I've got him at five stars now and am working on the loooong grind to 6. He has been my LS leader for a while. I'm looking forward to using him more after the update.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    CaroCanon wrote: »
    I also pulled him early on in a lucky bronzium. I've got him at five stars now and am working on the loooong grind to 6. He has been my LS leader for a while. I'm looking forward to using him more after the update.

I could have wrote this exact post. Same here, exactly. Sooo long to grind for 6* ! Only got 1/6 today :neutral:
  • Options
    I'm 35/100 it had been a long road, but it will be satisfying when I'm finally done with him. Maybe not as satisfying as Rey or Anakin, but i am looking forward to beeping done with him.
  • Options
    Elinad wrote: »
    CaroCanon wrote: »

I could have wrote this exact post. Same here, exactly. Sooo long to grind for 6* ! Only got 1/6 today :neutral:
    I'm 35/100 it had been a long road, but it will be satisfying when I'm finally done with him. Maybe not as satisfying as Rey or Anakin, but i am looking forward to beeping done with him.

That's how I feel. I almost wish I didn't pull bronziums in my early days so I didn't get these hard to farm characters! Haha. But Ima hits hard and I think will be even strong with this new update. In 34/85 right now....
  • Options
    I've just pulled him in chromium so will start the long hard farm too
  • Options
    I gave up my drop rates on him make Rey and RG look awesome,lol.
  • Options
    Dang it I want him. His name even says ima gonna die. Like his very short screen time but he fought for what the jedi stood for helping aliens and people.
  • Options
    Dang it I want him. His name even says ima gonna die. Like his very short screen time but he fought for what the jedi stood for helping aliens and people.

He's actually already a good toon, dealing more damage to droids, just uber hard to make better. He was my MVP when I was still leveling up. Really praying for an extra node/ cantina mode....