NOgotiator

Anybody else hoarding for the NEXT cap ship? Anybody have any new intel on said ship?
I can unlock the Kenobi Kart after this TB, but I’m considering waiting.

Replies

• We'll need both of them anyway, I didn't wait. Will unlock him after this TB as well 🙂
  • have the currency to unlock but waiting with spending to see what will come with LS Geo TB and if it will be better
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    We'll need both of them anyway, I didn't wait. Will unlock him after this TB as well 🙂

Yeah, odds are high that Negotiator is needed for another unlock, but 7* is a loooong way off, so not sure how that will work. Fleet arena sure is annoying now if you’re running MI.LF
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    I'm sitting on my GET2 until light side hits since it seems like a good bet that Malevolence will be in the store. And if it's not, whatever, I can still just buy up the Negotiator shards.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I unlocked the Negotiator one or two TBs ago and I don't regret it one bit. I was falling to the 40s leaving AA in, now I stay in the teens running Negotiator. It's worth it if the top of your shard is at all competitive.
  • I think they will wait to intro the Malevolence until a certain % of players spend to get negotiator. Then they will bring Malevolence to start the next round of grind-fest.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    The negotiator is so good it's hard to advise someone not to get it. Unless of course your in a non competitive ship shard then you have the luxury of waiting if you want. Still beatable on defense but on offense it's like a knife through butter
  • Kokie wrote: »
    The negotiator is so good it's hard to advise someone not to get it. Unless of course your in a non competitive ship shard then you have the luxury of waiting if you want. Still beatable on defense but on offense it's like a knife through butter

How is that? My entire ship arena is relic 7 pilots using Galactic Republic ships..how do u hot knife through butter something stronger and faster??
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Mirror matches are even easier than against AA teams as the AI plays terrible defense lol. If your struggling then it's not because the negotiator isn't good.
  • First: You do the unlock
    Second: You hoard currency
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Mirror matches are even easier than against AA teams as the AI plays terrible defense lol. If your struggling then it's not because the negotiator isn't good.
    Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. They all go 1st..usually kill 2 of my 3...then I get to go.

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Lilpup wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »
    Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. They all go 1st..usually kill 2 of my 3...then I get to go.

What lineup are you using?
  • This seems timely.