a few questions on where to go from here.

I started the game a long time ago got to lvl 79 and quit. recently started up again i am currently lvl 82 and my main squad is phoenix with chopper not sabine. So first question i can zeta one of the phoenix but something tells me its not worth it because these materials are hard to come by and maybe i should wait and do vader or another toon? also my plan is to get phoenix to gear 9 which im like two items away from on last toon(zeb) and move on to building my next squad. I am currently buying shipments for GMT and boba fett shards and farming royal guard. the only event toon I've gotten is palpatine 7* i also plan on building up tie fighter and vader. Other strong toons i have are ackbar ahsoka T Biggs Consular Clone sarg Talia Leia and from there I can list the rest of my toons if it will help pick the direction i should go if anyone can help point me. Is there a list online of upcoming events so that i can better prepare for them? Also I'm having a really hard time getting credits to upgrade my ships and im rank 350 so i feel i could also improve there though i have no dark side ships atm which is probably not helping.

Replies

• haha found this cool site. Here's my profile- https://swgoh.gg/p/317663225/
  • Here's the issue - your arena shard is based on when you first started, so you are going to have a very hard time getting crystal income from there. Your fleet shard (at least the top end of it) is likely already changing over to the capital ship Negotiator - which, since you haven't been active in a guild, you will also be hard pressed to come by. I would strongly consider "starting over" with a new account. It will be much easier for you to get climb in arena and fleet arena.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • oh. thanks for clarifying how that works I wasn't sure. Sounds to me like its hopeless from here for this account and I don't see myself starting a new one.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Honestly if you're having fun, I'd just keep playing. You won't be able to pull much in the way of crystals from either Arena, but there are still plenty of casual guilds that you can join and get plenty of benefit from.
  • ReZZeN wrote: »
    oh. thanks for clarifying how that works I wasn't sure. Sounds to me like its hopeless from here for this account and I don't see myself starting a new one.

It is less hopeless now to catch up then it has ever been. Mods are your biggest problem. If you are sincere about picking up the game and advancing your roster:

Be very targeted with getting the best teams here on out.

Take your favorite team to G13 and high relics.

Develop 5 good defense teams for GAC and 5 for offense.

With GAC and more meta competitive teams than we have ever had, you can catch up competitively in Squad Arena in 1 year. My CLS team took approximately that long and I am now fighting the DR Malak teams in top 100
  • can anyone answer if i should zeta hera or save for a better toon. and if i should zeta then hera or kanan?
  • ReZZeN wrote: »
    can anyone answer if i should zeta hera or save for a better toon. and if i should zeta then hera or kanan?

Save for a better character. Palpatine lead is good for the turn meter gain if you plan to work on Empire or Sith next.
  • I never went to rehab because i couldn't play swgoh. After this year of nothing but bugs, waiting, reskins, worthless reworks and Malak trash im out. Thats were im going. Next year by the time im back, there should be something new fun and worthy of playing again.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Some people will/have advised starting over. I wouldn't. I took a long time off and have been at a disadvantage ever since. I've been able to fight my way back to top 50 in both arenas. (And that's with hardly caring about fleet, I could be higher if I put more effort in developing the fleet and doing the battles). If you don't wanna start over and wanna keep playing, you should be able to close the gap. It'll take time and effort, but definitely doable. (If you do start over, I'd wait till the movie comes out. Some new arena shards are full of vets on their second account or who are also starting over, who know exactly who they are farming after and are real competitive)

As to who to farm- I'd probably just chase legendaries/event characters. Anything that builds up to Malak or General Skywalker. Or maybe gamble a bit and level FO/Resistance in hopes of grabbing whatever movie toon comes out.

And definitely farm Bossk/HT no matter what you do. You'll want Bossk for Chewie eventually, and HT is prolly the best PVE ship. You get jango fett as a side bonus. You might as well gear up Phx some more to get Thrawn
  • Honestly, you have a ton of stuff to farm.

Continue to gear your Phoenix so you can get Thrawn. Thrawn will work great in your Empire team.

I believe Empire is needed for R2. You already have Palpatine. Continue on with Vader, Tarkin, and TFP. Those three with Palps and Thrawn should be good for R2.

I would also farm Leia, Farmboy Luke, Old Ben and ST Han for CLS. He is a great plug and play toon.

From there you have a lot of stuff to farm like Reistance, First Order, Bounty Hunters, Ewoks and all the toons for both Revans and Malak.

Save your zetas for now until you need them to get Legendary toons.