Will I lose my Malak?

I unlocked Malak this time around on Dark side Revan. (I only completed Light side last time) I didn’t exploit the glitch. I did play light side but my JKR team wasn’t strong enough to complete it again. Will I Lose Malak? Also what about the zetas and gear I’ve put on him?

Thanks if anyone knows

Replies

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    I sometimes lose Malak. He is a sneaky guy and if you arent watching him closely then he will wander off. So keep your eyes on him cause it seems like he is indeed in the wandering mood. But all should be known sometime tomorrow around 1030am.
  • Smidday wrote: »
    I unlocked Malak this time around on Dark side Revan. (I only completed Light side last time) I didn’t exploit the glitch. I did play light side but my JKR team wasn’t strong enough to complete it again. Will I Lose Malak? Also what about the zetas and gear I’ve put on him?

Thanks if anyone knows

Well, if nothing wonky happens, you should be fine. Only (announced) people being rolled back are those that had previously unlocked and got extra shards... No update on fringe cases of people doing DS last time and then unlocking Malak doing DS this time or vice versa, though.
  • "However, we also recognize that many players have now grown accustomed to having their Darth Malak promoted or unlocked. "

That sure sounds like we are going to have to repeat the event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    "However, we also recognize that many players have now grown accustomed to having their Darth Malak promoted or unlocked. "

That sure sounds like we are going to have to repeat the event.

anyone who unlocked malak this round without double dipping into the rewards will not lose anything.

there are players who did the same side (LS or DS) to unlock. those players will be reverted back to what they had before the event.

to the OP: you should be fine, you will not lose the progress you made.
  • Cool. So I did it right, the people who didn't get zetas? See how this whole thing is problematic? People who already had him get even more bonuses?
  • I believe they will restart the Malak event, so even if you did get rollback, you should be able to run the side you missed for the shards
  • Starrisen wrote: »
    I believe they will restart the Malak event, so even if you did get rollback, you should be able to run the side you missed for the shards

And will you give me back my 3 hours that I spent/lost to complete Light Side? It's true that I completed Dark Side in one shot. Or will you play Light Side for me till you complete and unlock Malak again? I don't care about compensation. I need my Malak. That being said, sit down, mark 2.
  • I didn’t have Malak but had competed the dark side. When the event reappeared I replayed the dark, but knew it was probably a glitch so I also completed the light path for the first time. I played it as soon as it was active so it wasn’t verified a glitch or not yet. I totally get losing the 75 extra shards from the dark side replay, but does that mean I have to replay the light path again?

I’ve already dumped a bunch of resources into the unlocked Malak and I completed both light and dark paths fairly, that doesn’t seem fair to make me replay the event again
  • Hanjovi1 wrote: »
    I didn’t have Malak but had competed the dark side. When the event reappeared I replayed the dark, but knew it was probably a glitch so I also completed the light path for the first time. I played it as soon as it was active so it wasn’t verified a glitch or not yet. I totally get losing the 75 extra shards from the dark side replay, but does that mean I have to replay the light path again?

I’ve already dumped a bunch of resources into the unlocked Malak and I completed both light and dark paths fairly, that doesn’t seem fair to make me replay the event again

You should be fine. They will see you got 75 extra shards on top of an unlock. You wouldn't have gotten extra shards if you didn't complete both sides. You would just have an unlock.