The ridiculous nature of SM 1 Geo Tb

So I’m not sure if this is “intended” or lazy design or what but, just spent a straight HOUR battling phase 3 special mission one. Get this.. just shaak ti. I use the pre reqs and magna gaurd. Everyone is g12+ and magna is relic 7. Nute died in her phase while it was 5 on 1. I proceeded to play for about 20 mins realizing she wasn’t dying bc she regained health a prot on one of her abilities. Was pretty annoyed and went back to work and said I’ll try again on lunch. Here I am after doing 40 mins of my lunch just endlessly hitting her.. this is stupid honestly. I get it needs to be hard and maybe she needed to die first in order to win the round but there really isn’t an acceptable answer as to why my last 4 couldn’t take down her by herself... so anyone else who still plays this game, pray u don’t ever face her in that mission. THANKS CG!! THIS GAME GETS BETTER EVERY DAY !!! Can’t wait for light side !

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Have never had this problem, she either has wiped my team out(first couple of runs) or I beat her(last few runs). Never had an ongoing battle, she hits way to hard.
  • @monel I kid u not, it was genuinely an hour straight of facing her. She regains more health than possible for the droids to kill her. Maybe nute has to be alive but **** he lasted 15 mins of the fight lol
  • And last 2 try’s I beat the mission but didn’t have to face her
  • You need dooku his stealth stops the counters.
  • Get better modded / geared squad next time, I never lost starting with bald g12 for everyone including Magna
  • @Dmitry_M81 i can send screen shots of my mods lol they ain’t chumps. Just seemed wack.
  • USe GBA over magna, its EZ mode then.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Ckingera wrote: »
    @monel I kid u not, it was genuinely an hour straight of facing her. She regains more health than possible for the droids to kill her. Maybe nute has to be alive but **** he lasted 15 mins of the fight lol

Lol. That's crazy. I would have quit long before you
  • How did you get 3 tries at the same TB mission?
  • @Anariodin i just didn’t close the app completely. If u lock ur phone it stays open
  • I used Dooku in mine the last TB SM P1, and I went 53 minutes with just Dooku and Shaak Ti. This was wave 3. I finally won but got wiped out in wave 4 since Dooku ended up in bad shape.

The long battles are real.
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Heres a cookie for your patience. I would have smashed my phone long ago.
  • If you lose Nute early, you probably can't finish the SM. It's not lazy design, you need to protect him.
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I dont get how people still dont get the fact the geo TB was designed to force relics down the faces of the player base
    Want gks ship?
    Play geo TB.
    Want to win at geo TB?
    Spend £100 a time on relic packs.
    It's a simple power wall they DESIGNED the
    PROBLEM to flog you the SOLUTION for between £50 to £100.
    Or grind for free.
    It's the same in almost every game these days and not just mobile ones
  • Ph1l wrote: »
    I dont get how people still dont get the fact the geo TB was designed to force relics down the faces of the player base
    Want gks ship?
    Play geo TB.
    Want to win at geo TB?
    Or grind for free.
    Good thing you don't need relics for phase 1 so I don't see how this is relevant to the discussion.
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ph1l wrote: »
    Want gks ship?
    Play geo TB.
    Want to win at geo TB?
    Or grind for free.
    Good thing you don't need relics for phase 1 so I don't see how this is relevant to the discussion.

Really so your entire guild get 4/4 on every mission and all platoon slots filled and a total * run yes?
    And in phase 2, 3, 4 ?
    My post is still valid the ENTIRE geo TB is setup around relics (I didn't say r7) but it still stands
    Want gks ship?
    Play geo TB.
    Want to win at geo TB?
    Or grind for free.

Really so your entire guild get 4/4 on every mission and all platoon slots filled and a total * run yes?
    And in phase 2, 3, 4 ?
    We got 30 before relics. That means full 3* until P4 so yes, relics are not required in the first phases.
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    Want gks ship?
    Play geo TB.
    Want to win at geo TB?
    Or grind for free.

And in phase 2, 3, 4 ?
    We got 30 before relics. That means full 3* until P4 so yes, relics are not required in the first phases.

So then the answer was no you couldn't do all phase of the TB then lol
    Want gks ship?
    Play geo TB.
    Want to win at geo TB?
    Or grind for free.

And in phase 2, 3, 4 ?

So read again and see that the discussion is about P1 Special Mission.
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    Want gks ship?
    Play geo TB.
    Want to win at geo TB?
    Or grind for free.

And in phase 2, 3, 4 ?

So read again and see that the discussion is about P1 Special Mission.

Wow think you need to read as well WITH RELICS that mission WOULDN'T of take as long
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    But I can see you wont believe that so you do you I'll do me because neither side will convince the other
    And that's not an issue everyone is entitled to there opinion
  • If you lose Nute, you'll get stuck on that mission most of the time, relics won't help that. If you keep Nute alive, you'll spend 5 minutes in battle with relics instead of ~7.

That was my point, you need Nute more (suffices even at G11 if you don't pull Shaak in wave 3) than relics.
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    Hopefully this will help you understand
    This is with no mods applied so stats would be higher if added
    G12 was as low as it would go lol that says alot
    s4kduxw2yng2.jpg
    c31zyixfsrrw.jpg
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh look at the EXTRA health etc of a relic 7 as to a g12 who would have guessed that a far stronger unit would last longer in a battle with more health damage and the like oh and as a plus it wouldn't take half as long ether

In latest news water is wet
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Just out of curiosity, have you ever completed P1 SM?

P1 Hoth SM for instance is ridiculously easy with G12+5, yet it doesn't mean you can't comfortably beat it with G8 Phoenix.
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes on 1 account and no on my 2nd both in same guild but not consistently but I am still gearing the units.

something that helped was the mods on droideka, a lot make the mistake of adding speed to him whatever you do dont use mods with added speed
    I quote

"Twin blaster cannons"
    Level 8 ability
    Add if the target has higher speed than droideka, deal true damage (ignores defence but cant critically hit) which scales based on the difference in their speed.

Make him slow he becomes a wrecking ball
    Oh and dont use crit mods he cant crit lol
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    If anything it's the wat mission that stumps me big time but my bugs are a g12 g11 mix so no where near enough yet but again relics do help that 3 in the guild with r3 on 2 bugs the rest at g12 get them just all g13 and relics on a few get it down easy
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    But truly I am trying to help not be an a**
    But the facts are
    yes hoth was easier but its what a year ish old now and a lot has changed in that year g13 relics have massively increased the power of all units and they have added some extremely powerful units to the game such as malak and geo brood alpha plus reworks on others to increase them
    If they made the geo TB to the same as the hoth it would offer no challenges and get boring fast it's made to the current game not the game a year ago.
    And to my point of the power wall to push packs (which I dont say they shouldn't it's a business that's there job).
    All I ask is

Who designed the game?

Who designed the packs?

Who determined the timing of the release of modes in the game the new gear lvl, relics and the drop of the packs?

As I said the problem is DESIGNED into the game and the QUICK SOLUTION is also designed by the same people as is the price
    Are you going to try and say they are in no way connected?